TNF: Jets vs Browns GDT The Battle of the light weights.

Kiwibrown

Who do you have?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Browns vs Jets

2. 2. How many Ints for Darnold?

4 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Cam was an old-man geezer in his first game, 22 yrs old.

Darnold is only 21, dang

He was a back up in Florida to Tebow and went to Juco too! Damm

thats insane I figured he would have been 24-25.. That boi good. 

BROWNS NATION STAND UP BELIEVELAND!

TODAY IS THE DAY! TODAY WE DINE IN HELL.

This game, the Browns will be featuring their solid brown jerseys and pants "Color Rush" . Has anyone heard what colors the Jets will be wearing? Will it be their standard road attire - white jerseys and green pants? If they do wear their "Color Rush" uniforms - will it be an all white combo?

Surely the NFL would not make the Browns wear all brown and the Jets all green? Then again, we are talking about the NFL.

My daughter had the best line ever a few years back regarding uniforms. Oregon and Oregon State were playing. Oregon was in their solid neon green/yellow and Oregon State were in their all orange. She walked into the den and said "Ewww, I cannot watch. That is the battle of the highlighters!"

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Cleveland's gonna pull this off somehow.

As a fan, I hope it shouldn't be "somehow". How about a double digit win? Williams will scheme Darnold well, hopefully Haley doesn't call plays scared and lets it fly and wont be in a position to have to rely on Special teams

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

As a fan, I hope it shouldn't be "somehow". How about a double digit win? Williams will scheme Darnold well, hopefully Haley doesn't call plays scared and lets it fly and wont be in a position to have to rely on Special teams

It's a Thursday night game. Y'all already have the advantage. Your defense is crazy good, going against a rookie in his third start. They can't run the ball. 17 points might do it.

It's all advantage Cleveland.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's all advantage Cleveland

Which - by current definition - is still equivalent of fifteen consecutive rolls of seven. 

I love Cleveland, I seriously do - they did us a huge solid on Brock, and really glad they made a great pick with the Texans' #4 pick. But even the most staunch advantage has to be measured carefully.

Just now, ET80 said:

Which - by current definition - is still equivalent of fifteen consecutive rolls of seven. 

I love Cleveland, I seriously do - they did us a huge solid on Brock, and really glad they made a great pick with the Texans' #4 pick. But even the most staunch advantage has to be measured carefully.

Yeah. They're still the Browns. Nobody's gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until they start winning.

But tomorrow is a good set up to start.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. They're still the Browns. Nobody's gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until they start winning.

But tomorrow is a good set up to start.

Let it be known, I'm totally cheering for them in any game they play. (Maybe even against Houston, simply to build this case I'm building against Bill O'Brien). I want them to win, I want those beer lockers opened up, I want the beer to flow for six straight days and nights, like some scene out of a Charlton Heston Bible movie...

I will be watching from a GREAT distance (can not emphasize how far away I will be from that mess - it will be chaos, just utter chaos) and I will be so proud of Hue and that team.

Go Cleveland! 

Archived