Where’s Norm?

Sasquatch

Where is Norm?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Our boy Norm has disappeared - seemingly vanished off the face of the earth it would seem. Or maybe not, who knows. Cuz we can, and hopefully it’s nothing serious, let’s guess where Norm may be. Don’t like the options? Feel free to add your own.

• Still at the golf course bar - his last known location as of the start of the Bears game over 11 days ago.
    • In a golf course bunker, where he went at halftime when GB was down 20 points - head still in the sand.
    • In Canada, where there’s free healthcare for a myriad of health problems caused from idiot posters on here and on reddit.
    • In a detox center in Taos, New Mexico.
    • At home, reading this sh!t, wondering why anyone would give two sh!ts about his whereabouts.

10 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Yep, I missed a few good options; jail, flop house, witness protection.  Will stop there to give posters an opportunity to get more creative than me.

Oooooh jail..... that's a good one actually. Been down that road.

Kids.....anything is possible when alcohol's involved!

30 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

He was banned 2 weeks following GB's epic comeback against Chicago. Saw it play it out in real time late Sunday night with a drunken Norm living his best life celebrating the fact and webby brought down the hammer of justice

I wouldn't be surprised if that game caused heart attacks. Last week's game too. Cardiac pack attack is resurrected.

57 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Oooooh jail..... that's a good one actually. Been down that road.

Kids.....anything is possible when alcohol's involved!

Yep - I was going to add that Norm got roofied by a jealous Vikings fan, passed out, woke up in a random bathtub full of ice, minus a kidney.  But that sh!t ain’t funny and I didn’t want to put that kind of thought out there.  Welp, I just now kinda did o.O

Archived