Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

The scary thing about this game is the Chargers played a great game on offense with the Rams not having both their top corners and Joyner playing the worst game Ive ever seen him play and the Rams still are going to win by double digit points. 

Plus, the Rams turned it over twice on what looked like scoring drives. And that stupid missed FG.

EDIT: To be fair, though, Goff has looked amazing today. Hard for him to play at this level every week.

8 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The scary thing about this game is the Chargers played a great game on offense with the Rams not having both their top corners and Joyner playing the worst game Ive ever seen him play and the Rams still are going to win by double digit points. 

lol.

The Chargers did not play a great game on offense at all. They made some plays, but there was no consistency what so ever on offense. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Plus, the Rams turned it over twice on what looked like scoring drives. And that stupid missed FG.

EDIT: To be fair, though, Goff has looked amazing today. Hard for him to play at this level every week.

I dont think Goff has to play like he did today but we know he can. The Rams offense is unstoppable. Good luck to the Vikings on Thursday. This wont be the same Rams team that only scored 7pts last season in Minnesota. Its going to be a fun one. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Anyone else been more impressed by the Rams offense than the Chiefs offense?

Maybe I'm just being blinded by my complete lack of faith in 1st year starting QBs and Andy Reid, and am letting how I think they will look in the future effect how they've look up to this point. 38 pts, 42 pts, 38 pts, all while looking like they take their foot off the gas late, is pretty insane. On the other hand, it doesn't seem like the Rams offense has been stopped since the 2nd half of the Raiders game.

Neither of them have yet to face a very good defense, although 1). for all we know the Chargers are a very good defense and just happened to run into 2 juggernaut offenses early (and Bills game is kind of hard to judge, defenses always struggle with QBs they didn't prep for) and 2). who even are the very good defenses? Doesn't look like there are too many.

I agree with this.  I will say I think the Chiefs peak offense might be better than the Rams, but the latter seems more sustainable to me (see: Chiefs in the second half the last two weeks).  There is no defensive scheme in the world that is going to do much against a super accurate QB with an elite supporting cast.

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

lol.

The Chargers did not play a great game on offense at all. They made some plays, but there was no consistency what so ever in offense. 

Rivers was a wizard in the pocket today. I thought Gordon and Ecekler had nice burst and Williams was a beast today.

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

That's it. GG

Rams offense owned us. 

GG. Rivers and Gates were getting on my last nerve today. When y'all get Bosa back, you should be a tough out. Still have a hella talented offense, especially if you give Ekeler more touches.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I agree with this.  I will say I think the Chiefs peak offense might be better than the Rams, but the latter seems more sustainable to me (see: Chiefs in the second half the last two weeks).  There is no defensive scheme in the world that is going to do much against a super accurate QB with an elite supporting cast.

Especially when the defense has essentially been banned from hitting the QB and WR's

Archived