Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I agree with this.  I will say I think the Chiefs peak offense might be better than the Rams, but the latter seems more sustainable to me (see: Chiefs in the second half the last two weeks).  There is no defensive scheme in the world that is going to do much against a super accurate QB with an elite supporting cast.

Yup, that is a good way to put it. Chiefs feel like they are going to fall off any week now, Rams seem like they're just getting started.

They will eventually be stopped at one point, as even the GOAT offense are (07 Pats, 99 Rams, 13 Broncos) but I sure as hell have no idea how. Obviously will have to involve a front 4 that is consistently winning the battle in the trenches. Really looking forward to this TNF game even it is TNF, as Zimmer had a great gameplan last year and Vikings have a great front 4.

6 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Maybe.

I tend to fear offenses that can score from any part of the field at any point of the game. Not saying the Rams are bad in that regard, but I think KC is a little bit more frighting in that regard. 

We're not as good as KC at it, but we can do it when that's the goal. Against y'all, our goal seemed to be to keep your offense off the field.

Archived