Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

Just now, Manny/Patrick said:

The meaning is in the word. medi. But fans love to throw the word out there for some reason

I just remember dozens of debates on here over the years like, say, over a team's receiving corps or something, and literally every team's fans would get flustered if you called their receivers mediocre. Like d.amn, SOME OF YOU HAVE TO BE MEDIOCRE, BY DEFINITION!

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

It depends on what you value.

Against us, they really killed us with big plays. The Rams offense today was more like death by paper cuts. 

Which is worse. There is nothing worse than a Anaconda squeezing the life out of you. Just a tight vice grip... Falcons did it to us in the post season I felt so hopeless the clock kept ticking. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Rivers was a wizard in the pocket today. I thought Gordon and Ecekler had nice burst and Williams was a beast today.

Yeah, they made some great individual plays. But the offense was not overall sharp. They can get away with that against bad teams, but against a top 3 offense like the Rams and without your best defensive player, you have to be better then that. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Which is worse. There is nothing worse than a Anaconda squeezing the life out of you. Just a tight vice grip... Falcons did it to us in the post season I felt so hopeless the clock kept ticking. 

Maybe.

I tend to fear offenses that can score from any part of the field at any point of the game. Not saying the Rams are bad in that regard, but I think KC is a little bit more frighting in that regard. 

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

Maybe.

I tend to fear offenses that can score from any part of the field at any point of the game. Not saying the Rams are bad in that regard, but I think KC is a little bit more frighting in that regard. 

There’s also much more room for error. IMO. But hey the rams are pretty explosive too.. Actually headed to that Mexico game to go see the Chiefs vs the Rams. That’ll settle the score. I’m 

Archived