Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We're not as good as KC at it, but we can do it when that's the goal. Against y'all, our goal seemed to be to keep your offense off the field.

Yeah, I don't think you guys are lacking in that department. I just think KC is a little bit better there. 

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, I don't think you guys are lacking in that department. I just think KC is a little bit better there. 

Hard to compete with Hill, even if Cooks is almost as explosive. Plus, Kelce and Watkins are explosive as hell too.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Hard to compete with Hill, even if Cooks is almost as explosive. Plus, Kelce and Watkins are explosive as hell too.

Yeah, Hill is really the difference maker here.

Against us, the defense actually did a decent job on Kelce and Watkins. But Hill destroyed us with big plays in both the passing game and special teams. 

That's a little unfair. I think he's just Alex Smith.

I would take Smith over Dak. At least last year, Smith showed he could be more then checkdown artist in the right scenario.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Props to the Bears for blitzing on the hail mary attempt. Screw letting the ball even get in the air.

Yup. I've always thought rush 6 put 5 in the end zone. You shouldn't have a problem defending the pass with 5.

Just now, game3525 said:

Yeah, Hill is really the difference maker here.

Against us, the defense actually did a decent job on Kelce and Watkins. But Hill destroyed us with big plays in both the passing game and special teams. 

Yeah. Cooks can do the same, but Goff is just starting to sync up with him deep (that ball Hayward ripped away was the first time Goff has hit him in stride on a deep ball). And I can't honestly argue that Cooks is a better deep threat. He's close, though. However, I think Cooks is a better all around WR than Hill. That might not be a popular take, though. xD

Just now, mse326 said:

Yup. I've always thought rush 6 put 5 in the end zone. You shouldn't have a problem defending the pass with 5.

The only way for them to stop it is to keep an extra guy in. So at worst you break even in bodies deep. At best you sack the QB before the WRs even get down the field.

Archived