Week 3 Gameday Thread

Johnny Nix

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

?

Rams offense looked phenomenal. Bosa certainly would have helped but man they didn’t have any issues at all. Chargers again had an opportunity but unfortunately they just shoot themselves in the foot and make just an obscene amount of mistakes it’s a pattern not an aberration though so what should I expect. It all started with of course a missed PAT. God forbid we ever have a confident kicker. Even punk *** Keading whom was perfect in the regular season that one year missed 3 in the playoffs. Oh man it’s frustrating being a chargers fan but congrats man. 

I’ll talk to you after the first Raptors/Pacers game maybe work out a bet to reduce my punishment. 

I got you bro all love.. Ggs. 

15 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Just in case noone knew the Rams were good.

Strikingly similar offenses in personnel makeup too. Revolves around a do it all MVP caliber RB, headed by a young QB whose greatest strength is his accuracy, surrounded by one of the league's best WR groups, while not utilizing the TE much (which I suppose was very normal back then, but increasingly rare nowadays).

21 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Strikingly similar offenses in personnel makeup too. Revolves around a do it all MVP caliber RB, headed by a young QB whose greatest strength is his accuracy, surrounded by one of the league's best WR groups, while not utilizing the TE much (which I suppose was very normal back then, but increasingly rare nowadays).

Agreed. The tools are all there.

Teams did still use TE's back then, it just wasn't part of Martz's particular offensive philosophy - It never was. This is was a big reason why the Bears (foolishly) traded Greg Olsen to the Panthers.

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

So a coach should be fired because his player(s) didn't execute the play?  If so then every coach in this league should be fired weekly.  smh

No, he should be fired for plenty of other stuff. I was just saying I don't blame him for that ONE particular play

Archived