Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

50 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

At this point I'm hoping Lynch is on the phone right now talking about taking Keenum (his contract really) and a 2nd for Mullens or a 6th rounder. Keenum can be cut after this season or his contract ends, I forget which one it is but either way, and his cap space can be eaten for a year with all our room adding a premium pick. Makes way too much sense and we still got good ole Beat Hard with his guitar and blade of grass in mouth on the sideline.

I'd love this trade

1 hour ago, Fureys49ers said:

At this point I'm hoping Lynch is on the phone right now talking about taking Keenum (his contract really) and a 2nd for Mullens or a 6th rounder. Keenum can be cut after this season or his contract ends, I forget which one it is but either way, and his cap space can be eaten for a year with all our room adding a premium pick. Makes way too much sense and we still got good ole Beat Hard with his guitar and blade of grass in mouth on the sideline.

Yep, me too. It's somethingn I've pondered in TCMD as well. The Jets should be all over it as well. they have gobs of cap space, lack a second rounder this year, need a back up quarterback as well. If Case doesn't get traded somewhere, it's a fail on the part of just about everyone. The only reason he shouldn't get traded is that Elway would rather have the pick and eat the extra money, which is not the greatest decision ever given that they don't have a ton of cap space 

29 minutes ago, John232 said:

Vinny Curry cut. Also, Matt Paradis might be walking too..kind of stupid of Denver tbh. 

The curry cut was to be expected given what he does. No idea what Denver is doing with Paradis though, legitimately the one pretty good offensive lineman that they have. 

Just now, John232 said:

Also, OBJ is apparently available (again?) according to Glazer. 

I think he was just treating that as a bold prediction.  His mailbag just said that he expected teams to make a play for OBJ, not that the Giants were really shopping him or anything - just that he expected people to call about him because apparently they did at the deadline and that his bold prediction would be that he gets traded.