Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'll pass on that. We need more than just "solid" at the FS position to really have this defense playing up to its potential. 

If you wait around all night to score the prettiest girl, sometimes all your left with at the end of the night is your hand. Your hand-bear!

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c82b65c75794c7059

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'll pass on that. We need more than just "solid" at the FS position to really have this defense playing up to its potential. 

I am hoping we change our coverages significantly which will decrease the need for elite FS play. 

"solid" is 10x better than what we had in that spot last year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Tashaun Gipson was cut. I think I would rather pay him 5 million than pay ET 12 million. Obviously ET is the better player, but Gipson is a solid starter 

This is the very thing I've been screaming against since this regime took over, so I'm with J, I need to pass on that. 

IF we miss out on ET, would love to have him here. But I'm all in on big free agents this year. I'm not trying to cut corners and money ball it if I can help it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is the very thing I've been screaming against since this regime took over, so I'm with J, I need to pass on that. 

IF we miss out on ET, would love to have him here. But I'm all in on big free agents this year. I'm not trying to cut corners and money ball it if I can help it. 

Yea, I have to agree I’m not trying to get ET cause Gipson is available, however if we miss out in ET Gipson is a great fall back and much bette than what we would be putting out there at FS

57 minutes ago, N4L said:

I am hoping we change our coverages significantly which will decrease the need for elite FS play. 

"solid" is 10x better than what we had in that spot last year

I don't know why we would do that at this point with Saleh still back there to be honest. And I think it's the defense that Shanny wants to run (they used it in his Atlanta days as well). If we weren't going to change the coverages when we were ill equipped personnel wise to run it, not sure why we would change it when we have the chance to add the players to actually make it work (though I feel like that would totally be a thing that we do LOL)

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bennett to Patriots. I think that's a good sign they aren't bidding for Flower's services. 

I think Flowers is going to get 17/18 million per. I don't think that the Pats were ever going to be in on that. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

According to Eric Branch, we we were not one of the 11 teams to reach out to him.

Makes sense, after all we are going to ET.............

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. That makes me happy.