Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

5 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Bears or Saints in the SB, at this point, for me. Anything else is disgusting. 

Chiefs in the AFC, but I'm okay with the others EXCEPT for the Pats. 

The pats play exciting super bowls though

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the chargers lose this game lol

Almost did lol.

Ravens should have gone uptempo from the start of the 3rd quarter and stopped with the run game. Still, they had a shot at the end. 

Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa as a DE duo is not fair at all. SMH, and we have no one that brings edge pressure. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Almost did lol.

Ravens should have gone uptempo from the start of the 3rd quarter and stopped with the run game. Still, they had a shot at the end. 

Melvin Ingram and Joey Bosa as a DE duo is not fair at all. SMH, and we have no one that brings edge pressure. 

Jackson needs a lot of work as a passer, but if he just gets a little better, he is going to be a very effective quarterback.

With an off-season to install an actual full offensive scheme around him, he should be even better next year

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jackson needs a lot of work as a passer, but if he just gets a little better, he is going to be a very effective quarterback.

With an off-season to install an actual full offensive scheme around him, he should be even better next year

Oh yeah, he has a lot to work on. But it was clear in this game the only chance he was going to have was going uptempo and letting him pass from first down. He wasn't going to make any plays on 3rd and long. The Chargers completely sold out on the run and were going to make sure the Ravens wouldn't get the run game going today. So why not spread it out and pass from first down and see what happens? 

They need to get another weapon as well, preferably a bigger WR. Any available? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, he has a lot to work on. But it was clear in this game the only chance he was going to have was going uptempo and letting him pass from first down. He wasn't going to make any plays on 3rd and long. The Chargers completely sold out on the run and were going to make sure the Ravens wouldn't get the run game going today. So why not spread it out and pass from first down and see what happens? 

They need to get another weapon as well, preferably a bigger WR. Any available? 

Funchess

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

After seeing the sorry state of kicking around the league, especially Parkey...i hope we re-sign Gould long-term this offseason. If not, definitely apply the franchise tag.

We aren't going to sign him "long" term, he's like 38. I actually think there's a good chance we tag him tbh, though a two year deal makes sense

45 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

After seeing the sorry state of kicking around the league, especially Parkey...i hope we re-sign Gould long-term this offseason. If not, definitely apply the franchise tag.

I see no reason not to re-sign him. I see no reason not to pay him whatever he demands. It's not like we can't afford him.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:32 PM, N4L said:

Let's hear those playoff predictions:

Eagles beat bears 31-30 on a missed xp/fg

Cowboys beat the Seahawks, 26-24

Chargers beat Ravens 27-19

Colts beat Texans 42-27

This was way too accurate, holy smokes 

Eagles beat bears on a missed FG

Cowboys beat Seahawks 24-22

Chargers beat ravens 23-17

Colts beat Texans 21-7

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, N4L said:

This was way too accurate, holy smokes 

Eagles beat bears on a missed FG

Cowboys beat Seahawks 24-22

Chargers beat ravens 23-17

Colts beat Texans 21-7

Wow!!! Good stuff, scary accurate with your picks. 

Poor Fangio, suffers yet another heart breaking playoff loss. 

• Like 1

You know, there wasn't enough said about the adjustment that Gus Bradley made for the chargers against the Ravens this week. That's an incredible coaching adjustment he made, and quite frankly, it took quite a bit of balls to basically run a base defense that nobody in the league tried this year just to combat the Ravens' run game. It could have gone very badly, of course, but it didn't. Great out of the box thinking by Bradley and an incredible job by their staff to get the team ready for that in just a week

• Like 3