What happened to the Saints defense?

Elky

19 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

But u weren’t arguing saints Bucs u were arguing Evans latt. Don’t feed this troll guys 

hold up hold up hold up.

@bucsfan333 fan is a homeboy. Yes.... he roots for one of the worst teams in the history of world sports. and yes.... he's STILL rocking a Winston sig.  But got damn if he aint a damn fine man and drop dead gorgeous t'boot. I'd literally throw my body into Evan's ACL if I saw him in person, but calling bucs a troll is where I draw the line.

@GamedayGuru this is Falcons Hate Week brother!!!! We gotta join together in love to hate the Falcons. We got no time to hate the Bucs right now!

1 hour ago, GamedayGuru said:

Not the same, if u can’t understand why I’m done wasting my time here. 

Because you can’t beat his argument about winning games? You want to take pride in a small one on one player victory when the whole goal of playing the game is to win as a team... and his team beat yours. 

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Because you can’t beat his argument about winning games? You want to take pride in a small one on one player victory when the whole goal of playing the game is to win as a team... and his team beat yours. 

Lol u couldn’t be more wrong, I’m not trying to beat his argument because it wasn’t the topic at hand, it’s like being in a court case, it would have no merit. I’ll be the first to say congrats his team beat us, but that wasn’t the discussion at hand. They need a reading comprehension level prerequisite for this forum. 

Archived