GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

55 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean I'd take Reid tomorrow over Brice, but I'd rather make a serious run at Thomas.

Honestly, we don't have the money. This isn't a superbowl team so its not a good idea to spend next year's budget trying to plug holes. If it wasn't for Rodgers, I would be looking for a complete rebuild. But we need another year to get the team ready.

Rodgers needs to change his game and serious investment to the O Line both in the draft and free agency or there is no change of him lasting a season. OLB probably needs to be pretty built again from scratch. Some of the expensive players need to go. The problem with ignoring offence in the draft is you need to keep hold of and sign expensive and declining players like Cobb and Graham. 

12 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

You seem like a fun person. Stay classy

I always liked the Bills for the 4 (4 !!) straight superbowls Marv Levy got them into. Ultimate respect right there. He had a 112/70 W/L record and was probably one of THE most under-rated coaches ever. Enjoy the pre-game walkabout/cookout, and the game itself, this weekend. 

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Yeah I've heard Packer fans are some of the nicest at the games and don't usually get hostile with opposing fans. I live in Chicago and Bears fans are quite the opposite lol.

No kids yet but I'm going with my brother - Might hit up Octoberfest in La Crosse Saturday and head to Green Bay Sunday morning but either way looking forward to this weekend!

You might get some playful jabbing, but you should be good.  Enjoy!  My wife and I went to a Bills vs Packer game on our first Packer game together back in 1998.  She spilled her hot drink on my Packer coat.  Packers won that game.

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I always liked the Bills for the 4 (4 !!) straight superbowls Marv Levy got them into. Ultimate respect right there. He had a 112/70 W/L record and was probably one of THE most under-rated coaches ever. Enjoy the pre-game walkabout/cookout, and the game itself, this weekend. 

They had some good teams and really good players too. Loved them myself also. Too bad Norwood couldn't have come through for them just once. Oh well the old guys are all gone so no more love.......we need to win this game.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:54 AM, Sasquatch said:

I’m hoping our players and coaches aren’t relying on your opinion as their strategy for winning the game.  The opposite effect could also occur - Buffalo is re-energized by their new QB and start to believe in themselves, regardless of their opponent.  They’ve been hearing all preseason about how bad they are - perhaps they’re just pi$$ed off enough to go on a tear....or not.  That’s why we play the games.  Don’t sleep on any team.

They shouldn't rely on anybody's opinion.....They need to be ready to play, plain and simple.....I see Buffalo's defense similar to Washington's....They will blitz and try as much as they can to disrupt AR's rhythm.....With Bulaga potentially being out, that will make the OLs job just that more difficult....

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Four straight visits to the SB will be hard to replicate.....IF I remember correctly, both the Dallas and Giants games were real blowouts.....It's a shame they couldn't have won at least one....Jim Kelly too is very underrated, but likely because he wasn't able to win the big one.....

9 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Four straight visits to the SB will be hard to replicate.....IF I remember correctly, both the Dallas and Giants games were real blowouts.....It's a shame they couldn't have won at least one....Jim Kelly too is very underrated, but likely because he wasn't able to win the big one.....

Giants was the one the Bills should have won.  The Redskins were the one that completely destroyed Buffalo. 

The Bills are also may gumare team.

4 hours ago, jleisher said:

You might get some playful jabbing, but you should be good.  Enjoy!  My wife and I went to a Bills vs Packer game on our first Packer game together back in 1998.  She spilled her hot drink on my Packer coat.  Packers won that game.

9ers fans became wholly untennable in the stadium during their brief stint as a good team. I went to plenty of games during their suck years and things were mostly pretty fine there. Lots of old people who looked like they’d been to every game since ‘74 and everyone else had a pretty good sense of humor because they came expecting a loss. As soon as 2011 rolled around people started dying. 

Archived