MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You willing to start paying more to cover the lifetime medical coverage players get now in order to get a more violent game?

Even if it's not about the "player safety" line the league tries to sell and just a smart business decision, it was something that was bound to happen.

I do agree with POV from business standpoint after all of the times the league has been sued. But I also get his POV too from a fans standpoint..

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You willing to start paying more to cover the lifetime medical coverage players get now in order to get a more violent game?

Even if it's not about the "player safety" line the league tries to sell and just a smart business decision, it was something that was bound to happen.

He's complaining about down by contact for Pete's sake

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Same as Mike.  Awesome when healthy, but hurt a fair bit and injuries sapped their athleticism.

I was only asking because I’m on the road working a lot and miss a lot of college ball but try to watch especially my poopy USC. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Maurkice has been more consistent though.  Mike got hurt a ton in Miami.

I knew they were top recruit and draft picks also it’s not my team and you sometimes have no time outside your team especially someone else’s OL. Thank you ragnarok 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Cooks has been as consistent as they come in McVay's offense thus far.

Yeah, Cooks through 3 weeks is exactly why this became a question, he has been able to get open at a variety of levels, not just the deep balls or designed forced balls. Not just a 1 trick but looking like the true #1 the Pats thought they traded for, and the Rams hope they traded for. Now if these 3 games are a mirage and he goes back to that boom or bust week to week play, I give the nod to the Steelers for being the only one with that tried and true #1 guy you can rely on to win anywhere on field. As of now? Very close call, but Rams are fielding 3 legitimate top 30 WRs, Steelers have the #1 guy in the league and another top 30 guy, but Washington is still a work in progress (as a player, and perhaps more importantly as a weapon Big Ben is comfortable with).

Now to be fair to Steelers fans, if we include TEs, who you employ a lot, thus keeping Washington off the field, I'm going with the Steelers weapons... but then if we look at all weapons, Gurley swings it the other way. Conner is no slouch though, these are probably the top 2 collection of skill players. KC I deserves to be in conversation as well. 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

I knew they were top recruit and draft picks also it’s not my team and you sometimes have no time outside your team especially someone else’s OL. Thank you ragnarok 

You're welcome.  I had Mike Pouncey in BDL(a fantasy league here), so I kept track.

Archived