TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hooray, you are tied with the Browns.

My Packers are too, so this isn't bragging.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I mean, when you're tied with the Browns isn't it the same thing?

Patriots are 1-2.

Steelers and Browns >>>>>>> Patriots.

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

I will continue to hold a lot against Ben this season. He has simply been average. He missed numerous throws in the Kansas City and Cleveland games. We had no chance against Kansas City regardless if he hit those throws or not, but he missed several throws against Cleveland that was the difference between a W and a T. He has been average so far this season and needs to be held accountable.

Jumping into this convo late, but while I agree with this assessment for the most part, you are always laughably hard on Ben.   For instance, last year vs Detroit, Ben threw a NEARLY perfect pass to Juju on that 97 yard TD, and I remember you criticizing the throw saying it could have been better...and while it was somewhat true, it was also absurdly nitpicky.     Im not calling you out or anything, but sometimes its seems like you go so far out of your way to seem objective that it almost comes across as disingenuous.   :/

16 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

also thank the steelers D, because they will do this again this season, let the other team back into the game. 

Yep two inept defenses playing against two good passing attacks it was bound to happen... 

EDIT:  Actually inept secondaries I think both front sevens on their respective teams are pretty good as well.

42 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep two inept defenses playing against two good passing attacks it was bound to happen... 

EDIT:  Actually inept secondaries I think both front sevens on their respective teams are pretty good as well.

agree mostly , as both secondaries have some issues currently.  Like your front 7 more though, but ours made some plays (for a change) and lets see how this continues moving into the more difficult schedule we have had in ages. 

Archived