MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

To the guy wondering why people feel the way they do about RB value, James Connor and all the backs like him are why.  Use a rb up as much as you can on that first contract and don't even think about a 2nd contract.

Yet you have defended Howard getting a second contract.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

To the guy wondering why people feel the way they do about RB value, James Connor and all the backs like him are why.  Use a rb up as much as you can on that first contract and don't even think about a 2nd contract.

That’s been the Broncos recipe since 95’

Just now, .Buzz said:

Which is, you know, what's supposed to happen?

giphy.gif

Correct. However, I doubt reward QBs for their TE throwing a stiffarm from hell and running 75 yards down field free or their WR making two DBs miss tackles on the way to the end zone. Ben had a game I would expect from a franchise QB. Plain and simple.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

It's not really a surprise that you are in love with Brown given how obsessed you are with stats. I don't care if Roethlisberger had 300 yards or 3 TD's. Those are things that you care about.

Brown ran the wrong route. It's pretty obvious and you can't get over it. And even on the deep ball earlier, he let the DB knock him off his route. He dropped another catch on a slant. He has not been himself physically or mentally. Roethlisberger had no trouble finding anyone else tonight.

Damn even your own boys are calling you out @BlaqOptic

Propping up Ben doesn't take away from AB. You don't have to demean him to make AB sound good. 

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

It's not really a surprise that you are in love with Brown given how obsessed you are with stats. I don't care if Roethlisberger had 300 yards or 3 TD's. Those are things that you care about.

Brown ran the wrong route. It's pretty obvious and you can't get over it. And even on the deep ball earlier, he let the DB knock him off his route. He dropped another catch on a slant. He has not been himself physically or mentally. Roethlisberger had no trouble finding anyone else tonight.

Ben literally threw the ball out of bounds. Please stop with this stupidity. You can have your stance and not literally lie, you know that right?

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Correct. However, I doubt reward QBs for their TE throwing a stiffarm from hell and running 75 yards down field free or their WR making two DBs miss tackles on the way to the end zone. Ben had a game I would expect from a franchise QB. Plain and simple.

Again, that's what you are expecting out of your weapons/guys you go to on offense.

Not sure why a TE making a play should negate anything Big Ben did tonight, nor anytime a player makes a big play. That's what they're supposed to do...

Just now, .Buzz said:

Again, that's what you are expecting out of your weapons/guys you go to on offense.

Not sure why a TE making a play should negate anything Big Ben did tonight, nor anytime a player makes a big play. That's what they're supposed to do...

I bet if Ben missed that throw he'd hold it against him.

You can't have it both ways.

Just now, jarren said:

Damn even your own boys are calling you out @BlaqOptic

Propping up Ben doesn't take away from AB. You don't have to demean him to make AB sound good. 

First of all, literally our entire forum considers CKSteeler a joke. So please don't refer to him as "my boy" because we try not to associate with his ignorance.

AB didn't have a good game. I already said in the Falcons-Eagles thread that I'm hating on everyone because he gonna get Madden Cursed. I'm all about that W and JuJu is doing fine out there so we Team JuJu.

I, like many other Steelers fans (and several other posters), am just calling Ben out for the fact that he has played like an average QB this season who has been made to look better by having the best WR duo in the league and a littany of weapons. Again, I am not going to reward him for Vance McDonald stealing Chris Conte's soul on route to that TD or AB breaking two sets of ankles and finding the end zone.

Archived