Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

59 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Steelers are averaging 33.5 points per game not playing us, 21 playing us. Jets are averaging 30 not playing us, 17 against us. Saints are averaging 41.5 per game not playing us, 21 against us. Raiders are averaging about 17 points per game so we should expect them to score 9 or 10 points against us this week.

You mean 41-21 = 20

17-20 = -3

browns 23 raiders -3

13 hours ago, showtime said:

If the kicking wasn't all-time bad and Baker Mayfield was starting (like he should have been) the Browns would be 3-0 right now.  Nonetheless, awesome start to the season.  I don't think the Raiders are as bad as their record indicates, but this is a game the Browns should win.  The defense is so fun to watch.

Initially, I thought it was a mistake to take Denzel Ward over Minkah Fitzpatrick, but both guys look pretty good so far.

It’s hard to say that tho. We have no idea how Mayfield would have played in his first nfl game in a monsoon. Have no idea how the Steelers would approached the game with a different starting QB. They could have played different defensely and maybe been more aggressive on offense or a lot more conservative with how their running game was working and really limit the amount of throws backer gets. Same thing with the Saints. 

Its not like Baker would of been the only variable factor and every thing would of been the constant. 

I think sitting for at least 2weeks has benefited him. It has allowed him to see how to prepare and how the approach practices. Specially from watching Taylor and listening to Drew. We know he is preparing the right away because he came in and looked like he prepared all week like he was he starter.

i never thought Minkah was going to be that great. To me he became one of the most overrated players in the draft. If the Browns didn’t have Peppers I think Minkah could have been the pick. Going Ward and getting the best cover corner in the draft was the best move. Dude has been a stud and has only gotten beat by perfect passes from Hall of fame QBs and top tier WRs. Brown is prolly the #2 WR in the league this year so far. Mike Thomas is playing like the #1 WR in the league so far. 

I really want to see how Ward performs when he matches up with a brown the 2nd time around. 

40 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

One of his sacks came from playing DT. They’re starting to move him around and I love it!

I don’t know if that was him as a DT but as a stunt all the way inside, I can’t remember tho. I just remember him having a nasty dip and getting the sack

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t know if that was him as a DT but as a stunt all the way inside, I can’t remember tho. I just remember him having a nasty dip and getting the sack

He lined up inside.

It’s not the first time though, he did it a bit last year too.

His quickness is waaaaay too much for interior OL to handle.

50 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He lined up inside.

It’s not the first time though, he did it a bit last year too.

His quickness is waaaaay too much for interior OL to handle.

I know there were plenty of times that Williams has lined him up at 3T 4i 5 a 7 and a wide-9. I love it that Gregggg uses him all over the Line like that. Makes it very hard for offensive linemen. I would like to see him as a 1T or a zero once and awhile and see a Center crap down his legs. 

This is great play I am thinking about. 

This is just a truly amazing play and shows how much of a freak athlete he is. Dude is lined up in a decently wide 7 on the RT and gets the sack by dipping around the left side of the center. Great stunt by Myles there starts in the right side of the right tackle and beats the Center to is left side. While lined up in a 3 man front. 

Best part is the play call. The blitzing LB and safety allows Garrett to stunt hard. 

I thought Gregggggg Williams’ break  down of “come get some b!tch”, was kinda lame and a little try Hardish when I first saw it on Hardknocks but damn it is truly the motto of the defense. They challenge offenses and they try hard as hell to get after the offense. Offense catches them at times but with all the sacks and TOs, they are living up to that mantra

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I know there were plenty of times that Williams has lined him up at 3T 4i 5 a 7 and a wide-9. I love it that Gregggg uses him all over the Line like that. Makes it very hard for offensive linemen. I would like to see him as a 1T or a zero once and awhile and see a Center crap down his legs. 

It makes it super hard, not only because the lesser athletes may have to block him, but also on stunts and everything else.

I love not giving the opposing offense a specific area to scheme around.

Archived