Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Man, one win and this forum gets cocky as hell ? 

I’ve been saying for years that this forum is the most fickle thing I’ve ever seen. ?

I like our chances this game, but I definitely don’t think it’s a lock that we win. Oakland barely lost their past two games and will be hungry for a win.

And knowing this forum, they’ll be calling for Baker to be benched if we lose. 

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I’ve been saying for years that this forum is the most fickle thing I’ve ever seen. ?

I like our chances this game, but I definitely don’t think it’s a lock that we win. Oakland barely lost their past two games and will be hungry for a win.

I'll be on team Stanton by the 3rd.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I am not drunk or on drugs when I say this, but...........

We come out out of Oakland with a win

We beat Baltimore next (home divisional game)

Then we beat the Chargers because of a cross country trek for them...........

You think it's cocky now - try 4-1-1 on for size!

31 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Then we win our last 10 games, yeah we be cocky.

Fist thing is first though and that is just proving we can continue to compete with other NFL teams. You are supposed to get close and then eventually learn to win. That step can be skipped but we probably shouldn't count on it. We need the defense to continue to do really well and our offense to continue to improve and we should be interesting. Without both of those things it will probably be a tough challenge.

Unless of course Baker turns out to be better than his biggest supporters expected, then anything can happen.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

It's a lock that we win.

11 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Browns 31-7 in a staggering beat down. This is the game where everyone starts paying attention to us.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This forum rn and til the end of time because we're never coming off this high again:

tenor.gif?itemid=3545607

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

b26ba7144f24deebe9c8d951c32c8829.jpg

I’m rooting for the Browns this year, heck at work they always have Redzone and we were all going nuts during the Saints and Steelers games. 

However.. I’ve never seen a forum go from super humble to super cocky in the span of a few weeks. I see most are calling this a lock and also predicting Browns by two scores. It’s hard to beat any team by two scores on the road.. even for a playoff caliber team. 

I also think you guys are underestimating Oakland. Sure, they are nothing special this year, but they are still probably a seven win football team who can compete any given Sunday. We lost at home to the best team in football, the Rams. On the road to Denver last second who have been virtually unbeatable at home in September the past 15 years or so. And on the road to Miami in the final minute who are the 3-0 and looking like a possible 10 win team this year. 

I’ll stand by my Raider 24-21 prediction and 50/50 game. I wish you guys the best of luck, no injuries, and really looking forward to watching Baker Mayfield. Looks like a real special talent so far. 

Archived