Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, I wanted Goff. But I liked Wentz a ton too. With where we were in the rebuild, I was fine with trading down, but I wouldn't have been ticked if we stayed there and took Wentz either.

I was a huge Goff fan and really wanted us to get him. When the Rams traded up for him, I was fine with trading down. I hadn’t seen much of Wentz to be honest.

1 hour ago, bigjohnson2009 said:

The browns should kick the tires on trading for Phil Dawson. Would be a huge move for the fans and we need someone reliable. We could literally probably offer a 7th Rounder in 2020 conditional that we make the super bowl or something dumb. Arizona can't cross the 50 so they won't care.

Or try and find a young kicker and develop who might have a future. Dawson is 43, he won’t be playing much longer. So when the browns are ready to truly compete they gotta find a new kicker again. Also let him stay in Zona and kick in a dome and ride his last few years in comfort 

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Some of you guys are losing your minds.  Winning a road game in the NFL is tough to do.  Oakland's been in every game, and they're desperate and hungry for a win.  And what do close games often come down to?  Special teams.  Yikes.

I'm not saying we can't win, but assuming victory is CRAZY.

I agree with this. I think it’s 50/50 at best we win this. 

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Image result for we can never lose gif

The Browns lost their (winning) virginity last week and they quite liked it. They aren't going to accept going home alone (without a win) anymore. I don't care if it's top shelf or bottom shelf, we're getting some on Sunday no matter what.

Don't rape, rape is bad.

32 minutes ago, mistakey said:

bet a coworker 20 bucks the browns win
bet a coworker 20 bucks baker mayfield has 0 interceptions on sunday

The latter is a dangerous bet. Especially after seeing him throw into tight windows most of his first game. Also, Landry has been working with the jugs machine to get used to his throws, and he has spectacular hands, there is a chance a Mayfield fastball goes off of Njoku's hands and is picked off 15 yards further down the field.

Still, as long as you win the first bet I'll be happy.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

bet a coworker 20 bucks the browns win
bet a coworker 20 bucks baker mayfield has 0 interceptions on sunday

Met this Tongan dude. Bet 7 of his co workers $100 bucks the warriors would win in the nrl, they are a bit better than the browns. 

Owed his coworkers $700. 

Not even betting bro, double it. 

This is the longest week ever...It feels so weird too. It was so much easier when I expected a loss on Sunday. I want to be excited, but that has never been an emotion that is associated with following the Browns. I couldn't stop smiling a week ago. Everything was awesome.

I just want tomorrows game to be over with. I need to know how to feel lol.

I feel really good about this game, you guys. 

I am a fool for Baker, no lies.

The Browns Buffoonery had it's day.

But on Sunday, we'll come to play.

The clouds over Cleveland, shan't seem so gray.

For the whole city, is getting laid.

By this new Browns team, our for once loving maid.

I feel really good about this game, you guys.

I am a fool for Baker, no lies.

-MistaBohmbastic

/Iambic Pentameter 

Archived