Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

21 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I feel like for all the people that say "stop remaking good movies and remake bad movies to make them better" this is for them.

Do NOT talk **** about Anaconda.  That movie was my **** as a kid.  Nostalgia overload.  Damn.  I remember I rented that movie every single weekend.  It was a mainstay.  Yeah, it’s crap, but I just ordered it on blu ray and I’m gonna watch it again.  

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Do NOT talk **** about Anaconda.  That movie was my **** as a kid.  Nostalgia overload.  Damn.  I remember I rented that movie every single weekend.  It was a mainstay.  Yeah, it’s crap, but I just ordered it on blu ray and I’m gonna watch it again.  

I like it. It's better than it's ratings say but I guess overall it's reputation isn't very good.

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I was making an omelette the other day and I just couldn't stop thinking about LL Cool J sharing omelette making tips when he can't think of whatever last words to leave with his kids. 

God I love that movie. 

I was instantly reminded of Dave Chappelle's Samuel Jackson beer skit just now. 

"Deep Blue Sea, they ate me, a f'ing shark ate me".

• Like 1

Donnes wrote, “It’s OFFICIAL! I received my signed contract and first check! I am Executive Producing a remake of THE THING but with additional chapters of John Campbell’s groundbreaking novel, Frozen Hell, that had been lost for decades. Now, for the first time ever, Campbell’s full vision will be realized on the big screen. The new film will include the very best of RKO’s THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD, John Carpenter’s classic THE THING and both books, Frozen Hell and Who Goes There?”