1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

25 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah I’ll never get that. Every hillbilly camping documentary has some semblance of a guy staggering around innebriated and seeing ‘squatch while describing him as both looking and sounding like a bear. We all know Nessie is the real one between the two. 

I like to document my vacations, sue me.

Nessie isn't real, they drained the ponds. Bigfeet likes to roam and I believe they have now gone extinct because I haven't seen any in a while. They probably fell off of the side of the Earth, bound to happen eventually.

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I like to document my vacations, sue me.

Nessie isn't real, they drained the ponds. Bigfeet likes to roam and I believe they have now gone extinct because I haven't seen any in a while. They probably fell off of the side of the Earth, bound to happen eventually.

Don’t be naive, he was abducted by aliens.

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah I’ll never get that. Every hillbilly camping documentary has some semblance of a guy staggering around innebriated and seeing ‘squatch while describing him as both looking and sounding like a bear. We all know Nessie is the real one between the two. 

I also am positive the Mothman is real. 

There we 12 to 15 things - maybe more - that happened during the game that should have caused the browns to lose. Penalties, poor play calling questionable personnel usage, special teams errors and the like. Every one of them can be attributed to coaching.

I don't want to take anything away from the defense; they did a masterful job holding a division opponent accustomed to bullying this team to 9 points through 4.2 quarters. Denzel Ward is looking like everything Joe Haden was supposed to be. But...

This team would not win if not for Baker Mayfield. They do not overcome awful field position, terrible penalties and stupid play calls, any one of which would have had a lesser QB crumble under.

All hail the new King in town.

42 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

There we 12 to 15 things - maybe more - that happened during the game that should have caused the browns to lose. Penalties, poor play calling questionable personnel usage, special teams errors and the like. Every one of them can be attributed to coaching.

Wonder how long the coaching is going to hold us back?

56 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

To be fair, I didn't think hue had a bad game this week a part from the clock at the end.

Should I post the video of him saying Chubb needs more carries? He had 3 BTW.

The snap count and blocking scheme was the same on the partially blocked game winner as the one that was blocked at the end of the Pittsburgh game. 

I could go on and on, but I'm trying to enjoy my lunch break here.

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I don't want to take anything away from the defense; they did a masterful job holding a division opponent accustomed to bullying this team to 9 points through 4.2 quarters. Denzel Ward is looking like everything Joe Haden was supposed to be. But...

This team would not win if not for Baker Mayfield. They do not overcome awful field position, terrible penalties and stupid play calls, any one of which would have had a lesser QB crumble under.

All hail the new King in town.

We need a savior. That is asking way too much of a rookie QB but if he is willing to take it on I'm not going to complain. Everyone around him just has to catch enough balls and make enough plays around him so his efforts don't go in vain but I fully expect Baker to put us in position to win every week.

Archived