1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

25 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Most of my posts are gonna be positive after this nice win, but I gotta vent about two things:

1. Landry HAS to get out of bounds at the end of regulation.  Wasted a solid 15 seconds, and a down.  I love him to death, but that was a giant blunder.

Yeah I was stunned when he stayed in bounds.  He’s been around too long to make a mistake like that.

27 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

1. Landry HAS to get out of bounds at the end of regulation.  Wasted a solid 15 seconds, and a down.  I love him to death, but that was a giant blunder.

Lots of people complaining about that but we ended regulation with a timeout left. Should have used one there and clocked it later if we needed to.

Not sure if it was talked about on TV, but we started the game with 6 OL (Corbett was the 6th OL).  They kept announcing him as an eligible receiver.  We did that for the first two series or so.  It was working, too, until the penalties started piling up...

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Lots of people complaining about that but we ended regulation with a timeout left. Should have used one there and clocked it later if we needed to.

Eh, maybe.  I get saving the timeout, though.  The only reason we still had it was we had two straight incompletions after the Landry play (and the spike).  It could've worked either way (using the timeout or not), but I can get behind saving the timeout, as it allows us to run one more pass play in the middle of the field.

We have a lot more choices, though, if Jarvis just runs out of bounds though lol.

31 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If there weren’t multiple defenders there’d id get it, but the odds of him breaking that for significant yardage was minimal.

Get out of bounds, preserve the clock and the timeouts.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If there weren’t multiple defenders there’d id get it, but the odds of him breaking that for significant yardage was minimal.

Get out of bounds, preserve the clock and the timeouts.

You guys aren't wrong, he should have ran out of bounds, but if we call a T.O. there with 30 seconds left that is plenty of time to still spike a football and odds are it wouldn't have been 17 yards down the field like Landry's was. If we had no timeouts then Landry not getting out would have been stupid. Having a timeout it was imo just not ideal but certainly didn't stop us from being able to make another play or two.

6 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Well I ******* loved that. It's right up there as one of the best days of my life.

I'm back home in England now but I'll be back Cleveland. 

I hope us Clevelanders treated you well. Awesome that you made the trip.

13 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well happy belated birthday you attention seeker.

Mine is March 18th, mark your calendars.

13 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

That’s a great birthday heard legends were born in March. Mine is March 18th as well

@Thomas5737 and @bosko1616 rn:

TestyImmaculateDanishswedishfarmdog-max-

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I don’t have a bday. 

Word has it I was born off a biscuit.

Eww.

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Original_orig-red-maroon-hardy-mums.jpg.

One of your finest.

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Eagles: 13-3, win the Super Bowl, magical season

Browns: 0-16, league wide laughing stock, 1 win in 2 years

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <-- Line represents the exact date in time in which Mastercheddar switched his allegiance from Browns to Eagles

Eagles: 2-3, season in free fall, absolute disaster

Browns: 2-2-1, could easily be 3-1-1, right in the thick of their division race

Take him back please.

The Titans and Dolphins are both winning teams right now!...

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah the leg is there, just need to see if he can learn to harness it a bit.

Joseph surrounded by us Browns fans in awe:

maxresdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Nude for enshrinement in Canton with this post!

There is only one spot, and it's between @malibuspeedrace and I. *fingers crossed*

2 hours ago, braylon said:

The offense is missing a Josh Gordon sized hole. It makes me sick.

But, I LOVE this team!!!! Go Browns.

Welcome to the forum!

14 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Well I ******* loved that. It's right up there as one of the best days of my life.

So the guy sitting next to me at the game yesterday is periodically asking me questions about football.  I hear an accent, and I immediately start wondering if I'm sitting next to you lol.  Before I could embarrass myself and ask him if his name is Ron, he tells me he's from Ireland.  Bad on me not being able to tell an Irish accent from a British accent.  In my defense, it was really loud, and I am old.

Seriously, yesterday was probably the best stadium experience I've had since, like 1995.

58 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself!  Cleveland is a great and underrated city. It’s why I’m always quick to defend it. Come back anytime!

Edit: you eat anywhere good?

Archived