1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I really wanted to complain about Greggggg and what seems like an almost refusal to stop screens and crossing routes, but when you only allow 9 points.....

Played a lot of man-to-man today.

Backed off rushing 7 every down.

Baby steps.

Felt like groundhog day in there. Still can't believe we won. Thought we were toast after the non Jarvis flag and the double reverse failure. Freaking Baker is my spirit animal. Franchise QB!!!!!!!

I can't believe we held them to 9 with how non existent our pass rush was. Was similar last week, slightly concerned. Even when we bring pressure we don't do well on it. Denzel is going to win DROY barring an injury or falling off a cliff. 

7 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Felt like groundhog day in there. Still can't believe we won. Thought we were toast after the non Jarvis flag and the double reverse failure. Freaking Baker is my spirit animal. Franchise QB!!!!!!!

I can't believe we held them to 9 with how non existent our pass rush was. Was similar last week, slightly concerned. Even when we bring pressure we don't do well on it. Denzel is going to win DROY barring an injury or falling off a cliff. 

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Ratbird Game Take-Aways:

1.) Baker is as cool as the other side of the pillow, and he shined in spite of Todd Haley's poor play-calling that put Baker in 2nd/3rd and long situations.

2.) Desmond Harrison struggled a few plays but was fantastic throughout the game.

3.) We desperately need a reliable pass catcher given Callaway and Njoku's inconsistencies. A few catches from them and this game is won decisively.

4.) Gregg Williams has no regard for ever stopping a 3rd down screen.

5.) Denzel Ward is a natural.

6.) Our special teams is still horrible, and We have to find a new Kicker even though Joseph won us the game. That kick was a knuckle ball b/c it was tipped due to the inability to pick up a guy off the edge on special teams.

7.) Losing Rashard Higgins for any amount of time could be a big blow and a critical one more so than I ever thought at the start of the season. Higgins made a serious mental mistake on the Baker INT, but he has proven to be Baker's most reliable target even more so than Landry.

8.) Carlos Hyde's YPG and boxscore stats to this point under-represents stellar play.

9.) Offensive play-calling at the end of the game and in the near redzone was poor, and we need Haley to step it up.

10.) Callaway still makes too many mental mistakes to be considered a starter at this point.

I came to tell you great takes and offer a digital football and I'm all out of footballs.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gonna have to figure out a way to go every week now, you’re obviously our lucky charm.

@Aztec Hammer is our lucky charm for letting @Mega Ron out of the cage in his basement to post on FF.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

I wish. 

She's already trying to rule out a 2019 repeat.

Sounds like a deal breaker to me.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

A certain Ravens fan seems to think the refs had no impact on the game.

Is Cheddy a Raven fan now? There is too much going as the wind blows for me to keep up.

1 hour ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Please elaborate. Im tired of these blanket statements by all the negative nancies on this website. At least back up what you’re saying with some examples. 

He's saying his evidence is that Collins is a thug, not a class act...

56 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hue did for about 6 months....

Incontinence in an adult diaper does not a lake jump make.

latest?cb=20170926023453

That game winning kick should've been blocked by two guys. SERIOUSLY

Tony Jefferson Blocks that kick if his hand hits solidly on the ball... he didn't even have to lay out for it.. what a joke... Austin Corbett did not chip or stretch block the gap and missed his responsibility in ways that could've and really should've been catastrophic for that last FG.

The second guy off the edge just stumbled out of his stance... if he maintains his feet... he's blocking that **** easy...

I have to say that Njoku/Callaway have me frustrated. Young players, absolutely. But with receivers, though they get better in many ways over time, the trend is that you can either catch the ball or you always struggle in that area. Njoku is a mismatch benefit that would bd great to take advantage of. I’m concerned he will never realize his potential due to his catch/concentration issues. It kills at times with those two. 

Archived