1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hey when you get beat by the Browns ya got to blame someone!

Same ole Browns 

I'm damn proud of this team for overcoming that kind of adversity. I'm convinced the refs wanted Baltimore to win. I mean, only one accepted penalty against them...ONE! This ain't the same team we're used to, and I'm loving it.

14 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm damn proud of this team for overcoming that kind of adversity. I'm convinced the refs wanted Baltimore to win. I mean, only one accepted penalty against them...ONE! This ain't the same team we're used to, and I'm loving it.

I wouldn’t go that far (refs wanting them to win) but yeah I’m definitely proud of these guys.  This year isn’t about winning, it’s about learning how to win. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

He looked like a rookie. But the flashes flash so brightly it’s hard not to notice. 

He wasn't perfect today but there hasn't been a snap in the regular season where I thought he looked like a rookie. If you go by any imperfect play is looking like a rookie then every QB in the league looks like a rookie. He has had some passes batted at the line and to some degree that will always happen with his height. He misses some pressure looking downfield but if he is going to be the type of QB that picks up chunk yardage that will probably always be the case also. I think there will come a time where we run Baker's offense and that will be when he shines brightest but for what he is being asked to do in this offense he is damn near perfect.

The arm strength, accuracy, composure, awareness and decision making all look like veteran to me. He still has to prove what he has shown in his first 10 quarters is who he is going to be but honestly I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league.

16 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I wouldn’t go that far (refs wanting them to win) but yeah I’m definitely proud of these guys.  This year isn’t about winning, it’s about learning how to win. 

Yeah the refs could have made sure they won if they wanted the Ravens to win. What actually happens is the bad teams don't get calls and the good teams do. We have to prove we are a good team and it will get better.

9 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

He wasn't perfect today but there hasn't been a snap in the regular season where I thought he looked like a rookie. If you go by any imperfect play is looking like a rookie then every QB in the league looks like a rookie. He has had some passes batted at the line and to some degree that will always happen with his height. He misses some pressure looking downfield but if he is going to be the type of QB that picks up chunk yardage that will probably always be the case also. I think there will come a time where we run Baker's offense and that will be when he shines brightest but for what he is being asked to do in this offense he is damn near perfect.

The arm strength, accuracy, composure, awareness and decision making all look like veteran to me. He still has to prove what he has shown in his first 10 quarters is who he is going to be but honestly I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league.

Baker is going to be a Hall of Famer if he stays healthy. Book it.

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Only major injury is Higgins, he i getting an MRI on his knee, doesn't seem like it is majorly serious he didn't go down or anything. 

He tweeted "Best Birthday Ever" just before 7pm tonight, don't know what that signifies but I found it encouraging. I also learned his bday is one day after mine :D

On the other hand, Landry said Willies has a lot more playing time coming his way. Though my guess was this was just a result of him making plays and earning more PT.

We'll see, I truly hope he's okay. He's been Baker's main bail-out guy, they have a clear chemistry.

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

He tweeted "Best Birthday Ever" just before 7pm tonight, don't know what that signifies but I found it encouraging. I also learned his bday is one day after mine :D

On the other hand, Landry said Willies has a lot more playing time coming his way. Though my guess was this was just a result of him making plays and earning more PT.

We'll see, I truly hope he's okay. He's been Baker's main bail-out guy, they have a clear chemistry.

Well happy belated birthday you attention seeker.

Mine is March 18th, mark your calendars.

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah the refs could have made sure they won if they wanted the Ravens to win. What actually happens is the bad teams don't get calls and the good teams do. We have to prove we are a good team and it will get better.

I agree with this, but if we can keep up this up, definitely see us getting more prime time games, possibly even next year. We have a young trio of Mayfield, Garrett, and Ward and not to mention our games haven't been as boring to watch with Mayfield being the risk taker that he is. So far, he's got a comeback win, help put up 43 pts (something we haven't done in years) and help lead the Browns to a victory over a good defense. 

Archived