• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

14 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

That game winning kick should've been blocked by two guys. SERIOUSLY

Tony Jefferson Blocks that kick if his hand hits solidly on the ball... he didn't even have to lay out for it.. what a joke... Austin Corbett did not chip or stretch block the gap and missed his responsibility in ways that could've and really should've been catastrophic for that last FG.

The second guy off the edge just stumbled out of his stance... if he maintains his feet... he's blocking that **** easy...

The guy who stumbled panicked because he probably thought he was offsides. He jumped before the ball was snapped.

I feel like we have a team that can finally help a rookie QB develop. We have a strong defense and a strong running game.

I know this will be an extreme hot take, but we don’t win a game this year without Baker. 

I still don’t want to make any stone cold locks about him until the end of the year. 

But im danged close on it. He looked like a rookie. But the flashes flash so brightly it’s hard not to notice. 

I wonder how the head in the sand raven fan feels about their uncanny ability to shut rookie QBs down now? (Can’t get this sentence right for the life of me, @ditchdigger please bail me out like you used to)

Btw I still think our D will benefit from a stud LB. Somebody that can take care of the run and actually be decent at spying qbs. 

Oh and it would be nice if refs would let us get pressure on the qb. I counted numerous times garret and Avery were held. 

Ogbah is disappointing. Don’t know if anybody else noticed but Avery was in a lot in the second half over him. 

19 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I know this will be an extreme hot take, but we don’t win a game this year without Baker. 

I still don’t want to make any stone cold locks about him until the end of the year. 

But im danged close on it. He looked like a rookie. But the flashes flash so brightly it’s hard not to notice. 

I wonder how the head in the sand raven fan feels about their uncanny ability to shut rookie QBs down now? (Can’t get this sentence right for the life of me, @ditchdigger please bail me out like you used to)

Just saw Flacco blamed the refs

Archived