1. 1. Who is it?

• Amos Jones
    • Hornby
    • Antonio Callaway
    • The Referees
    • Evil Kermit
    • Other (please specify)

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself!  Cleveland is a great and underrated city. It’s why I’m always quick to defend it. Come back anytime!

Edit: you eat anywhere good?

I had a great Breakfast at Yours Truly on Euclid.

Then I had something called Orange Chips in the stadium. They were ok but eating them meant I was covered in a honey mustard sauce when Joe Thomas walked by me.

Then I had burger and fries at some sports bar while I watched the later games.

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

Most of my posts are gonna be positive after this nice win, but I gotta vent about two things:

1. Landry HAS to get out of bounds at the end of regulation.  Wasted a solid 15 seconds, and a down.  I love him to death, but that was a giant blunder.

2. Hue (or someone) HAS to call a timeout at the end of overtime (after Duke's 15-yard run).  We could've made it an easier FG for Joseph with semi-competent time management.  I was losing my mind in the stands lol.

I'm really glad someone else mentioned both of these. I was freaking out after each. Then after the game Landry said he needed to get every yard he could? TF? Just admit the mistake and move on. We could have run two more plays and gotten who knows how closer for that kick. Glad it worked out in the end but still. 

And the Hue management after Duke's run had me livid as well. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Mums are a popular flower here in Mexico. 

I hate flowers. 

Just now, nugpimpen said:

I'm really glad someone else mentioned both of these. I was freaking out after each. Then after the game Landry said he needed to get every yard he could? TF? Just admit the mistake and move on. We could have run two more plays and gotten who knows how closer for that kick. Glad it worked out in the end but still. 

Yeah, Landry was terrible. 

one thing that pissed me off was Njoku cut off Willies running lane on the 39 yarder, he could of done more to avoid beard face, but Njoku ran in his lane, he may of ben able to take it to the house if Njoku didn't cut him off. 

28 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I hate flowers. 

Yeah, Landry was terrible. 

one thing that pissed me off was Njoku cut off Willies running lane on the 39 yarder, he could of done more to avoid beard face, but Njoku ran in his lane, he may of ben able to take it to the house if Njoku didn't cut him off. 

Njoku is running around cluelessly out there as a whole. 

3 hours ago, nugpimpen said:

Landry sounded like he assumed they'd use that last timeout. His reasoning for staying in bounds was "I knew we had a timeout left." That's a miscommunication, and it shouldn't solely be put on Jarvis, but he definitely should have gone out. I won't argue that.

Archived