What happen to the Packers offense?

Chargers

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Yes, yes we have.  A lot.  I still remember some Jack *** gb writer voting Eddie Lacy an all pro

I'll edit that to say any functional Packer fan.  My original comment was excluding crazy homerism talk.

Let’s all look back at this in December when Rodgers is in the MVP race again, we have over 10 wins and Adams has that 1000 yard season you all seem to require.

Packers offense always starts slow, it’ll be alright. We can hit our bye week 4-1-1. 

Every year someone pulls a Mahomes and people overreact. R-E-L-A-X.

8 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

Let’s all look back at this in December when Rodgers is in the MVP race again, we have over 10 wins and Adams has that 1000 yard season you all seem to require.

Packers offense always starts slow, it’ll be alright. We can hit our bye week 4-1-1. 

But there has been fire for awhile. Rodgers and McCarthy are going to blow up at some point. You can see it. A couple more losses and the guy with all the leverage is going to tell management to get rid of the HC.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Nothing.  They're slow starters offensively over the years.  Nothing has changed this year.

Pretty much this.

Honestly, the last time GB had a fast start on offense was 2011. They always look like crap for the first month and a half and then turn it on in late October-early November. They will be fine in the long run.

14 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

That may well be true but has Rodgers dealt with an injury that held him back this much? His calf injury against 49ers maybe but something looks off about Rodgers. Honestly I don't understand why they didn't rest him a for a few weeks, this possibly could be a recurring injury down the line.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I also remember some writers(and some fans here) saying that ryan Grant was better than Matt Forte. 

Remember the Samkon Gado hype after 2005? How Ty Montgomery would solve their issues after changing positions? They talk up every clown who suits up at every position like no one else.

7 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Remember the Samkon Gado hype after 2005?

I don't remember Gado getting any type of hype. Media or fans. Green was the real deal though. So that I disagree with.

How Ty Montgomery would solve their issues after changing positions?

You can't help circumstances that are out of your hands. Can't blame them for that.

They talk up every clown who suits up at every position like no one else.

In the past I would have agreed with you, but not so much anymore.

One day,  those type of same fans are going to realize what it's like to go into a season only hoping for .500 record. And so will you Patriots fans.

Archived