Week 4 MNF KC @ DEN GD Thread

Broncofan

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He doesn't need to look for the ball. That's what I'm trying to tell you. He knows where the ball is going (Heuerman's hands). Receivers are taught not to show your hands until the last possible moment. If you show them early, it makes it easy for the defender to get his hands on the ball.

He did show his hand at the last minute. Murray was beat and stuck his out of desperation. Good job of reacting to ball but if that same play occurs 10 more times....it's an incomplete pass at best. 

4 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Denver's defense has been so impressive tonight. 

Yeah regardless of the outcome, they managed to put a stop to the historic pace the Chiefs offense was on. In 2018, where pretty much every defense except for the Jags has had a bad game already (or a very very bad half in the case of the Bears), I think Broncos are what you have to consider a good defense and probably are a top 10 unit. 

2 minutes ago, Twizlers said:

I love Philip Lindsey but man every game the commentators say the exact same thing.. hometown kid grew up in Aurora, went to CU Boulder, then now undrafted despite running 4.39 40.

Lol.. here it is again!  

Archived