NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
9 hours ago, showtime said:

All these guys who spend their free time playing video games - KAT, Ben Simmons, etc didn't get better at all during the off-season.

I don't think KAT has a skill problem at all. He is the most skilled big in the NBA besides Jokic or AD. 

Also, have you ever heard of Demetrious Johnson? Dude has a Twicth and YouTube gaming channel and he is maybe the GOAT of MMA.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

No, he just films movies and TV shows.

Perception can be reality.  You can watch Simmons play and tell he hasn't done anything to improve during the off-season.  I'm not trying to knock games because I play them as well, I'm just saying he puts a ton of time into that, but where is the improvement to his game?

It's just a perception.  I'm just giving them a hard time.

11 minutes ago, showtime said:

No, but I don't think LeBron spends hours streaming Fortnite and attending video game conventions, either.

At this point I have no idea if you are trolling or not. Dude has kids so he has other responsibilities. KAT/Simmons don't, so they have more free time. Playing video games isn't even all that bad. If she wanted to say Simmons spending all that much time with Kendall messed him up, I may have went along with it...But saying they should just hoop and watch film? Nah, sorry, that's not it. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

At this point I have no idea if you are trolling or not. Dude has kids so he has other responsibilities. KAT/Simmons don't, so they have more free time. Playing video games isn't even all that bad. If she wanted to say Simmons spending all that much time with Kendall messed him up, I may have went along with it...But saying they should just hoop and watch film? Nah, sorry, that's not it. 

Kendall messed him up?  I don't know what this is referring to.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I mean, instead of watching more film, practicing, getting more shots in these dudes are attending video game conventions, etc.  Where's the passion, putting your all into it like Kobe and LeBron did/do.  Attend practice and then go home.  Where's the growth to their games, where is the improvement. 

This is the dumbest take I’ve ever seen. Lebron most certainly has hobbies, so did Kobe. Kobe was quite the partier, actually. Playing Fortnite doesn’t mean they don’t have a good work ethic, it’s what they choose to do during their FREE TIME.