NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

19 minutes ago, champ11 said:

This piece does the best job of summarizing the situation, imo. I'm not gonna comment on anything else. 

https://theundefeated.com/whhw/derrick-rose-and-friends-cleared-of-gang-rape-charges-in-los-angeles/ 

was a tough read. I think the point was more about his agenda than implying that Rose was innocent or guilty anyways.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

chick was trying to get 22 million dollars and lost the case. And it was a civil case which is easier to find guilty than a criminal case. I read about it and it just seemed like a person looking for money.

Depends on who wrote the articles you read.

I'm not going to lie I miss the old days. watching this current Celtic Milwaukee game it's all jump shot jump shot jump shot. nobody takes it to the hole like they did and I can't remember the last time somebody posted somebody up. Baynes and Horford already with five three-point shots that's not basketball the way I remember it

Edited by resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm not going to lie I miss the old days watching this current Celtic Milwaukee game is jump shot jump shot jump shot nobody takes it to the hole like they did and I can't remember the last time somebody posted somebody up. Baynes and Horford already with five three-point shots that's not basketball the way I remember it

Watch the Spurs if you want old school basketball