NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Great to have basketball back, but neither game last night was overly entertaining from a competitive standpoint. Also, I forgot just how much of a defensive sieve Dennis Schroder was. Dude makes James Harden look like Gary Payton.

I want to say Celtics have a clear path to the Finals, since Philly looks like their bench has taken a step back this year with the loss of Belinelli and Ilyasova. However, I have to see what this new look Toronto team can do before saying anything definitive.

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Great to have basketball back, but neither game last night was overly entertaining from a competitive standpoint. Also, I forgot just how much of a defensive sieve Dennis Schroder was. Dude makes James Harden look like Gary Payton.

I want to say Celtics have a clear path to the Finals, since Philly looks like their bench has taken a step back this year with the loss of Belinelli and Ilyasova. However, I have to see what this new look Toronto team can do before saying anything definitive.

Bos vs Toronto Friday night should be good.