NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

Why is Toronto clearly the second best team in the east?  They need to beat Philly in the playoffs before I crown them.  They have a losing culture and they're proven choke artist.  I know they have Kawhi Leonard, but you are what you are until proven otherwise.  Sorry.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Why is Toronto clearly the second best team in the east?  They need to beat Philly in the playoffs before I crown them.  They have a losing culture and they're proven choke artist.  I know they have Kawhi Leonard, but you are what you are until proven otherwise.  Sorry.

Umm the 76ers have won one playoff series the last like six years. And they kinda created the tank movement. Talk about a losing culture.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Umm the 76ers have won one playoff series the last like six years. And they kinda created the tank movement. Talk about a losing culture.

I never said the Sixers are clearly better than the Raptors, though.  I don't see how either one of those teams are clearly better than the other as of right now.

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Biggest name FA or most successful? Again it really isn’t a great list I really do believe Toronto gets an unfair rap but saying Garbo that does kind of sting I mean Jose Calderon > Garbo in terms of Spanish FA signings alone for Toronto.

If you would count Kawhi if he resigns as a UFA then I would likely say DD as he didn’t necessarily have to resign. We have had a bunch of big names sign but we’re on the tail end or past their primes. 

Either.  Toronto hasn't been super active in FA.  And it's not a knock about Garbajosa, he was a rotational big.  Maybe nothing special.  Wouldn't hate if you said Calderon was better.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I was with you until the last part lol. Kyrie is a postseason assassin....Lowry simply disappears far too often. Kyrie>>>>Lowry. But Kawhi>>Kyrie. 

Haha I was hoping I made a good point for 95% of the post and decided to be bold and add some spice to the end. 

23 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Either.  Toronto hasn't been super active in FA.  And it's not a knock about Garbajosa, he was a rotational big.  Maybe nothing special.  Wouldn't hate if you said Calderon was better.

Well name is Hakeem but I mean he was a corpse and we’ve signed a few other notable FAs but again tail end or lost prime so production-wise I think Jose may be the guy you are looking for I’d take him over Garbo who actually was a very nice player for those who don’t remember.

54 minutes ago, showtime said:

I never said the Sixers are clearly better than the Raptors, though.  I don't see how either one of those teams are clearly better than the other as of right now.

Then why does Toronto have to beat a team that has been irrelevant for the past several seasons before putting together one good half season last year? It’s not like Toronto has won the third (tied with Boston and/or SA) most playoff series the past 3 seasons only behind Cavs and Warriors and haven’t lost to any other team in the East playoffs besides Cleveland in that span...

• Like 1