NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

Nuggets 7-1. The Cavs are incredibly bad 

SOOO bad. I'm a Cavs fan who recently moved to Charlotte and I've been choosing to watch the Hornets over the Cavs when they've played at the same time this year. The Cavs are truly just not entertaining, so I can't bring myself to watch them. I did watch a bit of this game because I bet on the Nuggets to cover the first half, and full game, spread. xD

The Lakers need to trot out a super huge starting lineup going forward.

Lonzo
Ingram
LeBron 
Kuzma 
McGee 

Hart
Rondo
Lance
Svi

I still think they need to go after Vucevic.  He will help them make the playoffs this season and is expiring.  McGee has been surprisingly awesome, but as Zach Lowe pointed out today, he's going to get worn down at this rate.  KCP + top 10 protected 1st for Vucevic + Cleveland 2nd.

45 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Lonzo
Ingram
LeBron 
Kuzma 
McGee 

Hart
Rondo
Lance
Svi

I still think they need to go after Vucevic.  He will help them make the playoffs this season and is expiring.  McGee has been surprisingly awesome, but as Zach Lowe pointed out today, he's going to get worn down at this rate.  KCP + top 10 protected 1st for Vucevic + Cleveland 2nd.

Agreed with your starting line-up.  Honestly, I really like Rajon Rondo, but I want Lonzo Ball playing more minutes.  He played so well when he didn't have to look over his shoulder regarding Rondo.  Rondo, Lance and McGee will be big factors before the trade deadline since they're all expiring.  Not saying the Lakers will trade any of them, but I know teams will come knocking.

17 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Sexton is really bad*...Taking him over SGA is gonna be a tough one 

*have only seen one game

I really like Sexton. He's only 19 and he has the work ethic. I don't understand the SGA love over him though, honestly. I haven't seen SGA play yet though.

14 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I really like Sexton. He's only 19 and he has the work ethic. I don't understand the SGA love over him though, honestly. I haven't seen SGA play yet though.

It's upside. SGA is the prototypical long athletic guard. Plays with effort and energy.

I don't mind either to be honest.

1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

It's upside. SGA is the prototypical long athletic guard. Plays with effort and energy.

I don't mind either to be honest.

SGA is already playing really well though. It's shocking because I thought he was going to be super raw. He's been great so far 

I just don't see any high level skills to build on for Sexton but I've seen limited. 

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Lonzo
Ingram
LeBron 
Kuzma 
McGee 

Hart
Rondo
Lance
Svi

Pretty sure that is the line up they went with against the Mavericks.

How the hell is Luke on the hot seat after eight games when Magic himself preached patience before the season? 

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Lonzo
Ingram
LeBron 
Kuzma 
McGee 

Hart
Rondo
Lance
Svi

Hell naw give us something decent. Lonzo, Hart or Kuzma. KCP is *** and so are those draft picks

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

Sexton is really bad*...Taking him over SGA is gonna be a tough one 

*have only seen one game

u obviously haven't seen how deeply how gets in his defensive stance and the manic faces he makes while in said stance 

Archived