NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

41 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Rockets fans obsession with Westbrook is my favorite thing.

Melo missed so many open shots last year. He needs to shoot better. He's had off years before...his shooting has actually been pretty inconsistent throughout his career 

nobody is obsessed with westbrook.  its the truth.  name players westbrook has made better?  i'll show you a whole list of players who got better after leaving him.

42 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Rockets fans obsession with Westbrook is my favorite thing.

Melo missed so many open shots last year. He needs to shoot better. He's had off years before...his shooting has actually been pretty inconsistent throughout his career 

This all stems from the years of people saying WB is better than Harden and then WB stoke Hardens MVP

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

nobody is obsessed with westbrook.  its the truth.  name players westbrook has made better?  i'll show you a whole list of players who got better after leaving him.

Melo shot like trash last year. I'm not gonna get into a Westbrook conversation because of it but I know you guys would want to

some joe ingles love

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nba/news/joe-ingles-nba-most-underrated-player-nba-season-preview/1335x46xufbn41k6tcfbo9uid8

Only player in the NBA who has shot 44% or better from 3PT range the last two years. He shot better than Curry on catch and shoot 3PTers (46.4 vs. 43.1). Shot the same on wide open threes (47%). 

Ingles passes more often on drives than any other player in the NBA while over 15 percent of his forays into the lane result in an assist, a figure that ranked inside the top 5.

In their first round series, George lit up the Jazz when guarded by anyone but Ingles, shooting 52% while scoring over 34 points per 100 possessions according to player tracking data from Second Spectrum. Unfortunately for Oklahoma City, George saw far more of Ingles than anyone else and mightily struggled, shooting just 33% and averaging just 22 points per 100 possessions when matched up with the Aussie.

etc

• Like 1

The Lakers are going to be really good.  As soon as LeBron signed there, I said the Lakers are the second best team in the west.  They won't finish with the second best record, but nobody in the west playoffs will out them except the Warriors.  Brandon Ingram is about to explode.  Playing with LeBron and Rondo is going to be life changing for him.  Kuzma is going to be really good as well. 

I said this during the final game of the Celtics vs Cavaliers ECF game - Brad Stevens poorly coached the 4th quarter of that game.  The offense had no organization and was extremely sloppy.  In fact, Jayson Tatum was starting to really turn it on and they quit giving him the ball.  Tatum literally didn't touch the ball for minutes.  It was just stupid shot after stupid shot.  Brad Stevens just let it all happen.  Even after time outs, the offense continued to do the same exact thing.  Obviously players need to be held accountable for their terrible play, but that's also coaching. 

Stevens hasn't done enough to be placed over Pop, period. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

he has four playoff series wins in his career. Pop has won four playoff series in a single year 5 different times in his career. 

I mean...Its almost like Stevens has been a coach way less time than Pop.

Pop, Stevens and Carlisle are all top 3 coaches right now. I don't think much separates any of them except longevity ie. Stevens.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

The Lakers are going to be really good.  As soon as LeBron signed there, I said the Lakers are the second best team in the west.  They won't finish with the second best record, but nobody in the west playoffs will out them except the Warriors.  Brandon Ingram is about to explode.  Playing with LeBron and Rondo is going to be life changing for him.  Kuzma is going to be really good as well. 

They need a competent big.

21 hours ago, showtime said:

LOL...they not gonna be better than Houston. Stop it.