Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

yeah that just looks like a teachable moment for a rookie.  @CWood21 see guys can make mistakes and it only costs a point or two, not a turnover level mistake.

A point or two?  We're talking about the difference between a FG and a TD.  That's 4 points left on the board.  How many of these mistakes are you willing to live with?  4 points?  8 points?

Just now, CWood21 said:

A point or two?  We're talking about the difference between a FG and a TD.  That's 4 points left on the board.  How many of these mistakes are you willing to live with?  4 points?  8 points?

4 points 50% of the time, 50% of the time we kick a FG anyway.  Was he walking into the ez and dropped it or did the play happen as it actually happened?

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I would agree more if it wasn't a rookie WR in a complicated offense in his first Monday Night game. Imagine how he feels about now

If he wants to make it in the NFL, I am hoping he realizes its an NFL MVP telling him corrections at the end of a play where adrenaline and passion are involved. If he wants to make it I expect him run the play correctly next time. I think Aaron likes him, and expects more of him. Still rather see this, than a shrug of the shoulders or an eye roll as he jogs off the field

Archived