Week 6 GDT - San Francisco (1-4) @ Green Bay (2-2-1)

Leader

7 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Eh. Dom's a good start, but it wasn't enough. TT was another good move because the personnel he was bringing in were awful. MM should be next.

I will never ever ever understand the advocation of sticking with something that DEFINITELY isn't working, because the new thing MIGHT not work either.

Not advocating we shouldn’t have fired Dom. We should have. 

Just saying the consistent fire everyone all the time is just as stupid. Constant change doesn’t breed success either, nor does it implicitly mean things will change for the better. 

I’m not sure what we accomplish firing Mac right now. Evaluate at the end of the season and see where we stand. We even sure Rodge would be ok with that? Are we sure we wouldn’t hire the next Ray Rhodes again?  No. Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t. 

As I say this, we are currently a mediocre team, but I don’t feel we finish the season that way. We’ve seen the worst out of this group and I don’t feel we’ve seen their best yet. 

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

Checked out and listened to Nagler/Grant while watching.  That was pretty good.  

Not gonna lie, I love the fact that the Packers won.  But holy hell.  This has to be MM's last year.  They just can't look this bad when the guy has been here a decade.  Kyle Shannahan did more with a hell of a lot less away from home with a backup QB tonight.  

Love the W, but McCarthy is a disaster. The young WR's could be very good however and there is a lot to like with the draft Gute had this year. He can stack another one next year and we could have the talent to get there, but not with McCarthy. 

3 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Checked out and listened to Nagler/Grant while watching.  That was pretty good.  

Not gonna lie, I love the fact that the Packers won.  But holy hell.  This has to be MM's last year.  They just can't look this bad when the guy has been here a decade.  Kyle Shannahan did more with a hell of a lot less away from home with a backup QB tonight.  

I Need to check out their reaction lol

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I feel like Mason's bad week was so overblown. Not with how bad it was; it was bad. But like...was anybody really saying the Packers should cut him?? He's been rock solid for a freaking decade (I think there was ONE shaky year), doesn't have much history of pissing down his leg or missing a lot of shots in a row. IT WAS ONE BAD GAME, you move on.

"Average." - @skibrett15

Archived