Who’s the worst team in football?

BayRaider

Who is the worst team in football?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team?

8 minutes ago, game3525 said:
23 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Wilson, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. Don't know who else I would say I'd rather have above Luck let alone 6 others.

I would take Rivers, Wentz, Big Ben, and Ryan over Luck right now. 

I guess I'd agree with these, which makes 8, although I'm not sure I'm rock solid on Wentz above him yet, and sometimes Wilson gives me pause, but ultimately I think I'd agree. Gets a bit muddy toward the bottom though, Luck might be top 10 for me.

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

Not top 10?? I dunno man, I haven't made an actual list, but I doubt there are 10 QBs I would want for, however you wanna put it: one game right now, next week, the rest of the season, than Luck

Anywhom, Oakland might be the answer to this question, but, just off the top of my head, Arizona and maybe even the Giants have gotta be up there. I know the Giants have some flashy names but they are gaaaarbage.

27 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Wilson, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers. Don't know who else I would say I'd rather have above Luck let alone 6 others.

Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Mahomes, Goff, Wentz, Matt Ryan and Watson are guys I would without even thinking twice about take over Luck. Luck is basically on the same tier as Stafford/Dalton.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Mahomes, Goff, Wentz, Matt Ryan and Watson are guys I would without even thinking twice about take over Luck. Luck is basically on the same tier as Stafford/Dalton.

Not think twice? Really? C'mon. I can give Big Ben, RIvers, and Wentz because they are established and Mahommes I just give because you can't deny his play so far - but Goff, Ryan, and Watson are easily debatable IMO. 

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Oh wow! Okay so you just really don't like Luck that much. Stafford and Dalton? Dang dude did Luck slash your tires a few years ago or something? That's harsh.

Guys like Wentz, Goff, Watson, and Mahomes, I just need to see more from. They've checked all the boxes so far, but I prefer to give QBs a few years before really judging.

Just now, DannyB said:

Guys like Wentz, Goff, Watson, and Mahomes, I just need to see more from. They've checked all the boxes so far, but I prefer to give QBs a few years before really judging.

Obligatory "plus they might get injured" caveat, in true FF fashion

10 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Not think twice? Really? C'mon. I can give Big Ben, RIvers, and Wentz because they are established and Mahommes I just give because you can't deny his play so far - but Goff, Ryan, and Watson are easily debatable IMO. 

Nope. Wouldn't think twice about any of those names. And you cannot tell me Goff with last year and this year, Ryan with his MVP and Watson with what he's currently doing are debatable. They aren't.

10 hours ago, DannyB said:

Oh wow! Okay so you just really don't like Luck that much. Stafford and Dalton? Dang dude did Luck slash your tires a few years ago or something? That's harsh.

No, Luck just isn't that good. It's that simple.

The Raiders are slightly winning the poll, but will make corrections after seeing how close it is, and win in a landslide next year. 

Next year our starting QB will be AJ McCarron or Ryan Fitzpatrick and at every other position it will be someone 36 years old or someone you’ve literally never heard of. 

53 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nope. Wouldn't think twice about any of those names. And you cannot tell me Goff with last year and this year, Ryan with his MVP and Watson with what he's currently doing are debatable. They aren't.

No, Luck just isn't that good. It's that simple.

Give Luck Hopkins, JJ, or even the Rams run game and he'd blow all their stats out the water. I promise you that.

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

Give Luck Hopkins, JJ, or even the Rams run game and he'd blow all their stats out the water. I promise you that.

Except...he's had Reggie Wayne and TY Hilton at the same time and still didn't blow their stats out of the water. The only thing Luck is good for is amassing bulk stats on bulk passing attempts. That's it.

Archived