Who’s the worst team in football?

BayRaider

Who is the worst team in football?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team?

On 10/13/2018 at 2:05 PM, rich homie said:

The Colts have absolutely no business being on this list and the two people who voted them should have their memberships revoked

The Colts roster is absolutely atrocious. The only position group that is even remotely above average is the QB position. They aren't the worst team, but they have the most holes out of any roster in the NFL. They won't pick #1, but they need the most help.

36 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

The Colts roster is absolutely atrocious. The only position group that is even remotely above average is the QB position. They aren't the worst team, but they have the most holes out of any roster in the NFL. They won't pick #1, but they need the most help.

If you showed me the Colts' roster next to the Seahawks roster on paper, is there really much difference in talent? The Colts have the most overrated player in the NFL at the most vital position and that's problem #1 for them. The next one after that is coaching, and it's going to be a massive rebuild for them with Reich.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you showed me the Colts' roster next to the Seahawks roster on paper, is there really much difference in talent? The Colts have the most overrated player in the NFL at the most vital position and that's problem #1 for them. The next one after that is coaching, and it's going to be a massive rebuild for them with Reich.

I don't see how Luck is overrated. He's been keeping games close with Chester Rodgers doing everything he can to get cut mid-season.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Luck is overrated in the sense that he's not a top 5 or 10 QB.

Not top 10?? I dunno man, I haven't made an actual list, but I doubt there are 10 QBs I would want for, however you wanna put it: one game right now, next week, the rest of the season, than Luck

Anywhom, Oakland might be the answer to this question, but, just off the top of my head, Arizona and maybe even the Giants have gotta be up there. I know the Giants have some flashy names but they are gaaaarbage.

Archived