Who’s the worst team in football?

BayRaider

Who is the worst team in football?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team?

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Except...he's had Reggie Wayne and TY Hilton at the same time and still didn't blow their stats out of the water. The only thing Luck is good for is amassing bulk stats on bulk passing attempts. That's it.

In what world is an old Reggie Wayne or any rendition of TY Hilton comparable to Hopkins or JJ in their prime? I would say that would equal what Goff has with Cooks and Woods, but then again, Goff has Gurley and you can't tell me that Donald Brown is just as good. Or maybe you'd rather compare defenses? My guess is you'll jump through whatever mental hoops necessary to keep Luck out of the top 10.

10 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

In what world is an old Reggie Wayne or any rendition of TY Hilton comparable to Hopkins or JJ in their prime? I would say that would equal what Goff has with Cooks and Woods, but then again, Goff has Gurley and you can't tell me that Donald Brown is just as good. Or maybe you'd rather compare defenses? My guess is you'll jump through whatever mental hoops necessary to keep Luck out of the top 10.

However you want to justify it, the dude is just not that good. I've seen what happens first-hand when an actually good QB has no run game or WR core or defense - he still wins 9 games (Russell Wilson, 2017).

Like I said, if you need bulk passing attempts and yards, Luck is your guy. That's about all he's good for.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

However you want to justify it, the dude is just not that good. I've seen what happens first-hand when an actually good QB has no run game or WR core or defense - he still wins 9 games (Russell Wilson, 2017).

Like I said, if you need bulk passing attempts and yards, Luck is your guy. That's about all he's good for.

And I had Wilson ahead of Luck - but you can't tell me guys like Goff, Watson, and Matt Ryan can do the same when they've had more to work with than Luck has.

49ers should no longer be an option IMO. It’s clearly the Raiders and Giants/Cardinals being tied for 2nd (49ers vs Cardinals was just a weird game where 49ers dominated but lost). 

Bills are a weird wildcard that may be the worst team when it’s all said and done but right now I’d put them 4th worst. 

3 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

You all will see just how bad it is soon enough. Our next 2 games are the Colts and 49ers(both teams thatve been brought up in this thread) and we will lose soundly to both. We could easily go 1-15(maybe even 0-16 but the refs won us a game).

I think the Colts at home is our only chance for another win this year. Ironically it is our next game after the bye week. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think the Colts at home is our only chance for another win this year. Ironically it is our next game after the bye week. 

In 2 weeks i predict everyone will be talking about how Luck is back after he torches our Conley and Melvin-less secondary.

Archived