Week 6 GDT: Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Going pretty unnoticed, but Tartt makes a pretty big difference on defense. Able to cover well and is always close to the LOS. Can he stay healthy though? That's the question.

Poor Sherman, they don't even look his way at all. Rodgers isn't even trying to fake it lol. 

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Was marsh

Nah I'm talking about Foster on the right side. He was supposed to be covering the running back but the RB stayed into block and Foster got a free rush at the QB. Then the RB bailed and ran into the flat and Foster turned around and chased him down. If Foster had kept going he would have sacked Rodgers before Marsh even got there. 

15 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Well, this way, it's the best of both worlds. Win games... get the cheap feel goods. Lose games.. and better draft spot!

POSITIVE thinking FTW

We got our GM, HC, QB, and even backup QB its looking like. 

I'll give Robert Saleh the rest of the season, but i think Shanny would get rid of him even if we're 8-8, or 4-12, etc. 

Of course, having a top draft pick would do wonders for our defense, but i don't want us to be that bad. I want to see progression from our youngsters and a good foundation for Jimmy G when he comes back healthy in Sept 2019.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

23 rushes to 18 drop backs (Beathard one QB scramble). Very good balance. And we have generated enough explosive plays to keep the Packers defense honest.

Not all that un-similar to the Kap led offense from 12-13.

Beathard is a better athlete tho

Archived