2018 NLCS: Milwaukee Brewers vs Los Angeles Dodgers

Eagles27

5 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Jesus. Grandal has the yips catching. This is more painful than watching Lester try to throw to first.

Such a satisfying thing to watch the arrogant bellinger playing center air mail a throw home that should have gone to third as well. That's what you get for playing a first baseman in center.

Shame more damage wasn't done, but a lead is a lead 

4 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

He ain’t no Bumgarner, but they’ll get him next July to finally put them over the hump

I went to like your post, until I realized that you meant bum would sign with the dodgers... Yuck. Why the phunk did you have to put that image in my head? 

I turned this game on in the bottom of the third, then watched until the end of the 5th.. then turned it on in the 8th... Wasn't sure if I was supposed to turn it off when the dodgers kept scoring? 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

I went to like your post, until I realized that you meant bum would sign with the dodgers... Yuck. Why the phunk did you have to put that image in my head? 

I turned this game on in the bottom of the third, then watched until the end of the 5th.. then turned it on in the 8th... Wasn't sure if I was supposed to turn it off when the dodgers kept scoring? 

I have a bet that he goes to the dodgers/redsox/Yankees next year. It’s only a matter of time

29 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I have a bet that he goes to the dodgers/redsox/Yankees next year. It’s only a matter of time

I doubt he willingly goes to an AL team unless they tell him he can also DH on days he doesn't pitch.

I'd rather have him play first on days he doesn't pitch.. that would be pretty cool 

Archived