Week 6 GDT

bigbadbuff23835

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

The Chargers are an absolute wagon right now I love it. 

Not trying to rain on your parade, but the Chargers 4 wins come against teams that are a combined 6-16-1 and the two good teams they faced, they lost by double digits.

They are showing some good things, but its hard to be sold on them at this point IMO.

2 hours ago, Dan_Bali said:

That was garbage from Brady.  Edelman wide open and them he fumbles it.  

Edleman had two defenders near him that were trying to bait Brady into a throw. There was a defender off screen that was underneath him 

11 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not trying to rain on your parade, but the Chargers 4 wins come against teams that are a combined 6-16-1 and the two good teams they faced, they lost by double digits.

They are showing some good things, but its hard to be sold on them at this point IMO.

I get that. No rain on my parade today. They are 4-2 and since you pointed out the combined record of our wins our opponents combined record in losses are 11-1 and in all honesty they has their chances in both those games. Each game featured 2-3 disastrous mistakes and I can’t say take them away and we definitely win but we at least had an opportunity if we didn’t repeatedly shoot our selves in the foot. 

Manadtory Browns could have easily been 5-0 counter to those win totals. Haha

Thing is back to back weeks everyone was picking the Raiders and everyone was picking the Browns everyone was saying the Chargers had no defense and no kicker (still may be true) and we come out with an amazing offensive game plan and look absolutely elite on that end of the ball but also basically shut down the Raiders whom I was told would have a huge home field edge and that their offence was really really good after putting up 45 on an elite browns defense the week prior and then this week those hypothetical 5-0 Browns had a home field advantage for real with the chargers heading east and fully capable of dropping any game in that time zone had the magical TD Baker and would easily whoop up on those chargers because they also have a real defense. 

But now after winning both those games it’s easy to be like it was the raiders and the browns and they both suck. 

4 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I get that. No rain on my parade today. They are 4-2 and since you pointed out the combined record of our wins our opponents combined record in losses are 11-1 and in all honesty they has their chances in both those games. Each game featured 2-3 disastrous mistakes and I can’t say take them away and we definitely win but we at least had an opportunity if we didn’t repeatedly shoot our selves in the foot. 

Manadtory Browns could have easily been 5-0 counter to those win totals. Haha

Thing is back to back weeks everyone was picking the Raiders and everyone was picking the Browns everyone was saying the Chargers had no defense and no kicker (still may be true) and we come out with an amazing offensive game plan and look absolutely elite on that end of the ball but also basically shut down the Raiders whom I was told would have a huge home field edge and that their offence was really really good after putting up 45 on an elite browns defense the week prior and then this week those hypothetical 5-0 Browns had a home field advantage for real with the chargers heading east and fully capable of dropping any game in that time zone had the magical TD Baker and would easily whoop up on those chargers because they also have a real defense. 

But now after winning both those games it’s easy to be like it was the raiders and the browns and they both suck. 

This.

The Chargers are a good team and their last two wins have been impressive. A sign of a good team is beating the bad teams by a comfortable margin (Cleveland is not even a bad team, they were statistically one of the best defenses in the league through the first six weeks and have been in every game prior to yesterday game against the Chargers). 

17 hours ago, showtime said:

Is he crying?

The look you get when youre getting s*** kicked out of you all game due to horrid blocking and every play you know youre just getting up and gonna take a beating again. Yesterday for Carr was a nightmare. Its a miracle he wasnt sacked a dozen times or injured. He had 2 seconds to get rid of the ball on every play or he was getting hit. Our o-line made tge Giants line look good yesterday. Thats how bad it was.

4 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

The look you get when youre getting s*** kicked out of you all game due to horrid blocking and every play you know youre just getting up and gonna take a beating again. Yesterday for Carr was a nightmare. Its a miracle he wasnt sacked a dozen times or injured. He had 2 seconds to get rid of the ball on every play or he was getting hit. Our o-line made tge Giants line look good yesterday. Thats how bad it was.

Nobody else is mentioning the context of this clip?!

He just had his shoulder separated or something extremely painful that he had to leave the game to get examined in the medical tent for. He wasn't crying because he got sacked, or because he was playing bad. He just suffered an injury.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nobody else is mentioning the context of this clip?!

He just had his shoulder separated or something extremely painful that he had to leave the game to get examined in the medical tent for. He wasn't crying because he got sacked, or because he was playing bad. He just suffered an injury.

As a Raider fan who has watched Carr his whole career, id say it was a combo of everything. It definitely wasnt just the shoulder

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

0.1 air-yards, apparently.

0.1 average yards through the air on Sunday.

Is this coaching? Is this a scared QB? Is this lack of protection? Judging by the above, his confidence looks shattered. 

Amari Cooper and Seth Roberts both did leave the game with concussions, so it's not like he had some all-star cast of pass catchers out there, and Seattle's defense despite not having any household names is still very good at defending the pass.

So I think it's just a culmination of a lot of things, but mainly he just didn't have the time to throw deep nor the people to do it. Raiders fans can also chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived