Stock Investing

rickyt31

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dont right now. I was looking at them a couple weeks ago. Now it looks like its probing for a ceiling. So will likely have one more good fall through stoploss markers, upswing from deals and level off. Let those in now make their money and get out, buy the dip.

don't you think it will go up once the stimulus hits because of the hype. if it hits 5-6 before the end of the month, that's a nice profit. 

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

don't you think it will go up once the stimulus hits because of the hype. if it hits 5-6 before the end of the month, that's a nice profit. 

T6wVzsw.png

It did just like I thought going into the after hours. But didnt think it would peak that high and thought it would come back lower. That end of the day drop is when I would have planned to buy.

But hope you nabbed some. With that movement. Could make for a nice swing trade in the morning. Looks like it has good potential to jump at the bell.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

After a little research uamy could be in play tommorow 

Looking it over. The shares outstanding is 73 mil with shares float being 60 mil. And the volume this month isnt remotely close to what it was peaking in Feb. I do love the candlestick pattern and the price to work off. So I dont see any risk of it dropping.

If youre going in. I hope youre going in heavy. 2000 shares should total a nice net. (how Im working Juventus FC, banking on sheer volume of nickles totaling up)

MJ ETF: Current Price: $24.25
Sell to open: $24 Put
Expire: 3/26/21
IV: 81%
Delta: .44
Theta: .06 (Time Decay)
Premium Collected: 1.20 ($120)
If assigned gives me cost basis on the shares of $22.80

Gonna start posting some of my Theta Gang plays like this since some people seemed interested in how selling options works.

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1