Stock Investing

rickyt31

Tesla dropping like a rock. Anyone going in? Thinking about getting a couple.

MANU touching into the 15s now. Glazers got rid of that 5 million. Some Malaysian Prince wanted a piece of controlling action. 5million shares = 3% control. Probably how theyre helping him get a portion without giving up any Class B shares. If so, when it looks like dude has started buying, Im going in. Has to be a bottom somewhere.

Anyone messed with Grayscale? Same basic way to invest in crypto as Webull, RH and such have but as a stock. They have Bitcoin on Nasdaq and 6 others OTC right now. Got passed to add another 6-8 cryptos.

For those that dont want to sort out cold storage, wallets, keys, fees and all that. It looks like a solid way to play the ups & downs. Would like other opinions though. I only have a couple articles of knowledge on them atm.

54 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Sadly, I did not. Got too busy looking into HOFV and buying more GME.

I was thinking about buying in tomorrow but I think I'm just going to buy more BB instead.

I didnt either. Saw last week it had gone to 4 cent and figured it was finished.

HOFV had a killer day. You jump in on that?

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I can't decide whether to buy LTNC, BB, or HOFV today.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/03/30/why-shares-of-hall-of-fame-resort-entertainment-ar/

Heres HOFV announcement today. Dont know why it would make them fall. I guess a sour taste after what happened to the company that just went bellyup that sponsored an EPL team. Forget the name.

Edit: Football Index was the company.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/03/30/why-shares-of-hall-of-fame-resort-entertainment-ar/

Heres HOFV announcement today. Dont know why it would make them fall. I guess a sour taste after what happened to the company that just went bellyup that sponsored an EPL team. Forget the name.

Edit: Football Index was the company.

BB keeps sharing nothing but good news and it goes down. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I still think HOFV goes up.