Stock Investing

rickyt31

56 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I know I’ll never make a billion dollars, but I also know that if I ever made 2 billion dollars I’d never lose 1 billion dollars.

Need to step up your game like me.

Cause judging by my day yesterday. If I ever made 2 billion dollars. I could lose 3 billion of it.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:32 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

For those Uranium stocks you could throw a dart and be successful right now it seems. FCUUF I like better than Fission. Wasnt $15k worth of volume traded today for Fission. That would worry me.

FCUUF has gone up while FISOF went down. But I didn't go with a uranium stock... I bought more GME instead.

justin bieber belieber GIF by ABC Network

31 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

FCUUF has gone up while FISOF went down. But I didn't go with a uranium stock... I bought more GME instead.

My Wednesday went like.

Saw Tilray dip under 20. Bought 50 at 19.99.

Continued to drop. Averaged down buying 50 more at 19.72

Dip fooled me again. I panic. Think this could go into the 18 range. So bought 50 more at 19.39 anyway.

Finally hits some type of bottom it seemed. Still scared it will go to 18 sometime. Yet I buy 50 more at 19.24.

Currently sitting at 19.77. Got my avg to 19.58. All that stress, think Ill hold through the merger and 4/20 just to see what happens.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

No, but I'm going to try and get a few more on Monday.

z5nz9mf.png

Im debating getting like 10-20 shares. Looks like a powder keg with every diamond hand spending the weekend gathering up every penny to unload on this early Monday. Wouldnt surprise me if its 170 by opening bell. This dips going to be eaten alive. lol

• Like 1

If GME is below 160-162 range at opening bell. Ill try to grab 10 in a hurry.

But Bitfarms is about to jump on Nasdaq. The biggest bitcoin generator in the Western Hemisphere.  Going to be a lot of hype when it jumps up. Might just hit that full on 🐵💪 instead.

Also looking for decent Freddy and Fanny dips this week to grab and hold a few months.

Anyone with any better plans?

Saw the news say more money has gone into stocks the past 18 months, than the past 12 years. 

I actually love that more and more people are getting educated on stocks and the overall market. It’s something High School, College, etc should all teach. However, I feel the system is designed to try to keep you poor and misinformed as possible. 

On 4/9/2021 at 1:09 AM, kingseanjohn said:

Looking over some Uranium stocks. Heres the past month for 3. North Shore, Cameco, Global X.

WOTIBi0.png

And I had a few others stack up the same way before getting to these 3. What they all had in common. They all jumped up heavy at the same basic point 3 to 4 months ago. Came down, and registered a loss the past month while following this pattern.

Its like Wall St went. "Okay, we allowed you massive jumps. Now youre going to settle in right here for a spell until we say so." With each attempt at a rise countered down.