Stock Investing

rickyt31

Added some Visl this morning. It fell pretty sharply last week.  Could take a nice leap dependant on Minnesota news plus it's also shorted pretty highly 

Edit :  also cmon apes, get on that Clov train lmao 

Edited by bcb1213

25 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Added some Visl this morning. It fell pretty sharply last week.  Could take a nice leap dependant on Minnesota news plus it's also shorted pretty highly 

I got 2 stocks at 17% down and another at 15. Im good for now bro.

Going to spend on "doubling down on stupid" when I think these suckas hit a bottom to avg down.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

37 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I got 2 stocks at 17% down and another at 15. Im good for now bro.

Going to spend on "doubling down on stupid" when I think these suckas hit a bottom to avg down.

Sigh. Folks don't make sense to me. Gamble on stocks with a low of 5 bucks when it's at 175 but  this stock with a low of 7.25 at 9.25 that we could run to 175 just as easily.  Nope 

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

• Clover Health Investments Corp (NASDAQ: CLOV), 144.7% of float (Editor's note: On April 19, S3 followed up suggesting Clover’s actual short percent of float is 36.9% based on an “updated” float number from FactSet.)

“Based on FactSet’s updated and changed Float number for $CLOV, SI % of Float is 36.97% and S3 SI% Float is 26.99%. S3’s own number, its forecast of shares sold short, has remained accurate, and stands at 40.61mm,” S3 said.

Benzinga has reached out to S3 for comment. 

Still had a nice pop today despite the actual float number being way off. See some juicy premiums in the options contracts. Considering selling a $9 put on it...

39 minutes ago, Shockwave said:
  • Clover Health Investments Corp (NASDAQ: CLOV), 144.7% of float (Editor's note: On April 19, S3 followed up suggesting Clover’s actual short percent of float is 36.9% based on an “updated” float number from FactSet.)

“Based on FactSet’s updated and changed Float number for $CLOV, SI % of Float is 36.97% and S3 SI% Float is 26.99%. S3’s own number, its forecast of shares sold short, has remained accurate, and stands at 40.61mm,” S3 said.

Benzinga has reached out to S3 for comment. 

Still had a nice pop today despite the actual float number being way off. See some juicy premiums in the options contracts. Considering selling a $9 put on it...

It's both actually. The float difference comes from the ceo stock but he can't sell it for another couple months contractually. So it's kind of a glass half full, half empty sort of thing 

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh. Folks don't make sense to me. Gamble on stocks with a low of 5 bucks when it's at 175 but  this stock with a low of 7.25 at 9.25 that we could run to 175 just as easily.  Nope 

I got a ton of shares of Ur-Energy last week at 1.05.

Report this morning came out like this...

Ur-Energy started at buy with $2.20 stock price target at Alliance Global

Apr. 19, 2021 at 7:24 a.m. ET by Tomi Kilgore

Im all happy. Was sitting at 1.07. Went up to 1.08. Then downhill by 10am to end the day at 1.03.
I would have checked it out and jumped in with you. If for no other reason than to support board members doing their DD and feeling free to promote their findings on here. But today my hands were tied. Bitcoin drop hit me like a freight train with my blockchain stocks. One down 20+%. Felt I had to sit and wait on a UR-Energy low and then attacked it hard at 1.01 to bank on saving me this week from the blockchains. Cause I doubt Ive seen their bottoms. But Ive set aside to hit those too so I can get my avg way down.

But keep them coming. Ill get the next one with you.