Stock Investing

rickyt31

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

What should I buy tomorrow, GME or HOFV? 

Im actually a little surprised that HOFV isn’t higher with the draft and festivities this week. Maybe the bump just hasn’t happened yet?

What do you think this does for GME?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamestops-departing-executives-getting-290m-200626623.html

Outgoing CEO George Sherman has 1.1 million restricted shares. Chris Homeister and James Bell are leaving or gone and have 289,000 each.

I dont see these guys holding but so long. Especially with the Capital Gains Tax talk. Might find some very nice buy points if they start dumping chunks.

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

What do you think this does for GME?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/gamestops-departing-executives-getting-290m-200626623.html

Outgoing CEO George Sherman has 1.1 million restricted shares. Chris Homeister and James Bell are leaving or gone and have 289,000 each.

I dont see these guys holding but so long. Especially with the Capital Gains Tax talk. Might find some very nice buy points if they start dumping chunks.

I don’t think Sherman is going anywhere. The board is unanimously recommending that he be retained as a director in the current proxy vote and he’s agreed to it. 

I’m not worried about the other two. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

For those who's like speculative and Penny stocks, vbhi has a solid chance to at least double up this week 

You take "penny" stocks literally lol.  Up 22% today. Looking it over. If it dips a little in the first 2 hours. Ill go in for 5-10k shares.

• Like 1

Last Call Hangover GIF by func.media

the polar express christmas movies GIF

GameStop Corp has raised $551 million through an equity offering as the videogame retailer accelerates its shift to e-commerce, sending its shares 15% higher in extended trading on Monday.

source

GME is now debt free, has approximately 1 billion available in cash, they're voting in a new board on 6/9, and it's still heavily shorted. The past week or two of trading sideways was because they sold 3.5million shares at an average of $157 and the value never seriously dropped. Bullish af.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Last Call Hangover GIF by func.media

the polar express christmas movies GIF

GME is now debt free, has approximately 1 billion available in cash, they're voting in a new board on 6/9, and it's still heavily shorted. The past week or two of trading sideways was because they sold 3.5million shares at an average of $157 and the value never seriously dropped. Bullish af.

This should help inspire the troops.

• Like 1