Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

7 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Must be a bye week around here. Nothing to complain about so gotta bring me up. Btw what is up with these coaching rumors? 

Go browns. 

mastercheddaar

How was the Eagles game yesterday? I didn’t get a chance to watch all of it. Did the eagles make a comeback?

Again must suck to have nothing to talk other than people that have left the forum. (Did I really leave?)  Don't worry about dem birds and their cornucopia of DB injuries and inept offensive coaching. They'll be fine. Way too much talent and even more underachieving. Dougy might be the combination of Ty Lue and Hue Jackson. Enough about the Eagles though... this is Cleveland so:

Let's focus on them brownies! 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/despite-condoleezza-rice-rumors-nfl-still-stubborn-boys-club-214342686.html 

This terrified me.  Was this just a lulzy rumor or something Haslam was secretly pushing for? 

Hugs and kisses, 

Mastercheddaar

17 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Again must suck to have nothing to talk other than people that have left the forum. (Did I really leave?)  Don't worry about dem birds and their cornucopia of DB injuries and inept offensive coaching. They'll be fine. Way too much talent and even more underachieving. Dougy might be the combination of Ty Lue and Hue Jackson. Enough about the Eagles though... this is Cleveland so:

Sounds like the honeymoon is over.

Got your eye on a new team yet?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Who is in charge of CARP WEEK GDT!!!!!

Let's go guys...I'm not making a 3rd/4th one due to your lack of accountability and work ethic.

Also me, two days from now:

giphy.gif

tumblr_orngz1jo4a1u7cp7eo1_400.gif

It’s only Monday. Let’s let the excitement and anticipation build and the GDT person will reveal himself...

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

How was the Eagles game yesterday? I didn’t get a chance to watch all of it. Did the eagles make a comeback?

Just missed it. The Saints pulled their intestines out with their D's.

@Mastercheddaar you should be a Chiefs fans now. Or maybe a Rams fan? I'm sure the Saints fans would love another poster.    Actually, just wait it out and see who wins the Super Bowl first

Image result for will ferrell wink gif

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

It’s only Monday. Let’s let the excitement and anticipation build and the GDT person will reveal himself...

It is not ours to CHOOSE the GDT thread creator. It is only ours to acknowledge and support the GDT thread creator who is being prepared by the universe for their momentous task. 

38 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

It is not ours to CHOOSE the GDT thread creator. It is only ours to acknowledge and support the GDT thread creator who is being prepared by the universe for their momentous task. 

How was Kung Fu today freaky?

Archived