Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

8 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah, I'm not dumping on the process. Just pointing out that you can't see the way he operates and then call the dude a "man of honor". Whatever that means, I don't think it's trying to benefit professionally off of DV charges. Not dumping on the process. Just saying if that's how he operates, we gotta be realistic about it.

I was using sarcasm with the man of honor thing btw. 

I think Dorsey is aware of importance of team chemistry and the pursuit of excellence. 

We can see this with the dumbing of hue and hayley and drafting focused winners in Baker, Denzel and chubb. 

He is also aware that talent is a huge factor in winning football games, the back end of the draft is a crap shot so if you can get a 1st rounder in the 4th it is worth a shake of the dice. It's not the Bengals, where it is felonies R'us. 

It is a delicate balance and it is working so far. The rope of the roster has to be filled with leaders who are talented. It is what we have at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I was using sarcasm with the man of honor thing btw. 

I think Dorsey is aware of importance of team chemistry and the pursuit of excellence. 

We can see this with the dumbing of hue and hayley and drafting focused winners in Baker, Denzel and chubb. 

He is also aware that talent is a huge factor in winning football games, the back end of the draft is a crap shot so if you can get a 1st rounder in the 4th it is worth a shake of the dice. It's not the Bengals, where it is felonies R'us. 

It is a delicate balance and it is working so far. The rope of the roster has to be filled with leaders who are talented. It is what we have at the moment.

uh, tyreek hill is a domestic abuser and antonio callaway was suspended for sexual assault

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Reggie Mckenzie is expected to leave Oakland. He will probably come here. He drafted Mack, Carr, and Cooper. Would love to get another scouting mind in the room.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-raiders-general-manager-reggie-164048408.html

I’ve been saying this since they hired gruden. Not sure what his title would be but he’s one of the GB boys. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve been saying this since they hired gruden. Not sure what his title would be but he’s one of the GB boys. 

Watching Cooper go off, Gareon Conley and Karl Joseph having success just tells me Gruden doesn’t know squat.

Dorsey is the head honcho obviously, but Mckenzie could help.

Archived