Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

Dirty Rob. 

Kraft has been charged with soliciting prostitution, in an apparent human trafficking ring. 

This is worse than normal prostitution because it involves young women from central or south America, asia or Europe. They are often under age and taken from there home, under flase pretense and are minors. 

Whatever Karem Hunts punishment is, craft should face it 100x or more.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Dirty Rob. 

Kraft has been charged with soliciting prostitution, in an apparent human trafficking ring. 

This is worse than normal prostitution because it involves young women from central or south America, asia or Europe. They are often under age and taken from there home, under flase pretense and are minors. 

Video evidence too. Colts owner Itsay got 6 games and $500K fine. If it involved underage girls, I hope they lock him up forever. If so it’s guaranteed human trafficking. 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Video evidence too. Colts owner Itsay got 6 games and $500K fine. If it involved underage girls, I hope they lock him up forever. If so it’s guaranteed human trafficking. 

Totally a gree, they should lose their 2018 superbowl trophy.

51 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Dirty Rob. 

He could face 60 days in prison, suspension and 500k punishment although I doubt the thing with the 60 days in reality will happen. I do hope he steps down however. He has been an embarrassment since the death of his wife.

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He could face 60 days in prison, suspension and 500k punishment although I doubt the thing with the 60 days in reality will happen. I do hope he steps down however. He has been an embarrassment since the death of his wife.

500k isnt much for him, he should be fined millions, he should be suspended for 2-3 years from all nfl activities.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

500k isnt much for him, he should be fined millions, he should be suspended for 2-3 years from all nfl activities.

I agree but 500k is for some reason the max and I see it unfold similar to Irsay with the lone difference that he steps down.

31 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Robert Kraft is worth 6.59 Billion.

Not going to get political because that is against the rules but I'm 100% certain 6.59 Billion is more than enough to cover this 5.7 billion dollar bill that is causing a giant raucous. 

Archived