Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

I am not sure if this has been covered.....but do the Steelers REALLY think they are going to get a 1rst rounder for Antonio Brown....AFTER that interview he did talking about how the NFL is going to play by his rules, and that he dosent need football...all while looking like a Stunt Double from a cheap Demolition Man sequel??? LOL

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I am not sure if this has been covered.....but do the Steelers REALLY think they are going to get a 1rst rounder for Antonio Brown....AFTER that interview he did talking about how the NFL is going to play by his rules, and that he dosent need football...all while looking like a Stunt Double from a cheap Demolition Man sequel??? LOL

😂 

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

He looked and sounded like he’s not mentally stable, tbh.

I think it's pretty obvious Antonio Brown is trying to self sabotage to:

1. Get his guaranteed money in a cut AND get to "pick" his own destination

2. Try to mess over Pittsburgh

3. If his future team does trade for him, lower the value to lessen the hit/impact on his new team

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think it's pretty obvious Antonio Brown is trying to self sabotage to:

1. Get his guaranteed money in a cut AND get to "pick" his own destination

2. Try to mess over Pittsburgh

3. If his future team does trade for him, lower the value to lessen the hit/impact on his new team

That is one theory. 

The story I've heard is that he is romantically involved with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and he's fallen into her trap. She wears the pants in the relationship and her advice is killing his image potentially costing him a lot of money and a job.

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

That is one theory. 

The story I've heard is that he is romantically involved with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and he's fallen into her trap. She wears the pants in the relationship and her advice is killing his image potentially costing him a lot of money and a job.

Well, she hates people who make a lot of money, so in some type of bizzaro alter-dimension, I could see it. That would be hilarious.

31 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

That is one theory. 

I mean, they're both nuts and come off as total narcissists, so...

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Well, she hates people who make a lot of money, so in some type of bizzaro alter-dimension, I could see it. That would be hilarious.

Lol that's so dumb it makes dumb people look really smart. She doesn't hate rich people at all. She just wants them rightly so to pay more tax.

2 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

That is one theory. 

This is why I go to bat for you.

2 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

That is one theory. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

I mean, they're both nuts and come off as total narcissists, so...

17 minutes ago, DawgX said:

lol

Guys, just a reminder not to bring politics into the forum

Archived